TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

I agree, this was a dumb dumb question

I wish the McCain campaign would accept that no one gives a shit about Bill Ayers. When you have a terrible economic crisis going on, no one really gives a shit. Just drop it

Good definitive answer from Obama there.

When you have a terrible economic crisis going on, bob, the republicans lose.

As a Republican, I freely admit this.

I just wish McCain would shut the fuck up about this

No We Don't Bob Schieffer!

McCain: "I don't care about Bill Ayers, who kills baby kittens, or ACORN, that sticks razor blades in Halloween candy..."

He should mention that is spite of being a career Senator Biden's net worth is estimated between only 50,000 and 350,000. Not a whole lot.

They say this debate isn't for talking points- yet all I hear from (admittedly) both guys is the same damn points they've said for weeks!

Sarah Palin cares more about this than anyone he knows....including, apparently, Cindy McCain, who is an ex-special ed. teacher.

I fully endorse Biden's "cockameme" plan to divide Iraq into three self-governed regions to reduce ethnic conflicts between the 3 sects. It's a good idea. These three groups were arbitrarily thrown together into one country after World War I, purely to benefit European powers. Without a dictator in place to keep the peace using oppression, there needs to be some way to bring these three groups into peaceful coexistence. If McCain has a better idea, I'd like to hear it.

Anybody else notice, during the split screen shots, that the camera is zoomed in a little bit closer on Obama? What's the program director trying to do here?

McCain's doing better than last time, but he's still coming across as too petty and petulant, especially when the polls suggest that his campaign needs to focus on the issues.

Two lower case posts in a row? Come on guys.

Sorry bro I'm typing at 300 WMP, my little fingers can't reach that shift key in time.

Sign in to follow this