TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zyn081

Since we have to watch it... (Diva Search 2005)

Who do you want to Return of the Diva Search?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to Return of the Diva Search?

• Ashley
    • Leyla
    • Elisabeth
    • Who gives a shit

I must admit, Im surprised that they are ending it next week and not dragging it out to SS as they always do.

So, who is going to be? The Avril wannabe, the girl who likes to show her body off as much as possible and does freaky hand gestures or the gal who punched Rob Schneider out?

Im just glad Kristal is gone. Boy was she boring. Im pretty surprised she lasted so far.

Id like to see Leyla do it. Shes got an exotic look and seems kinky. Ashley would be better suited though for the WWE I think. So would Elisabeth for that matter.

Roll up, roll up. Vote for the ladies already.

EDIT: I always fuck up the title. :bonk: How can I edit it please? It should read WIN.

Edited by zyn081

I think they'll end up hiring all three in the end.

I am thinking the winner will be either Leyla (she has a look about her) or Elisabeth because she has shown energy and can probrably participate in more physical things than Hemme can.

I wonder if "Who gives a shit" is gonna win this one?

I say Leyla because she's the least generic. I do give Ashley a small bit of respect since she's supposedly learning to wrestle.

I must admit, Im surprised that they are ending it next week and not dragging it out to SS as they always do.

Well there's only been one...

My pick since day one had been AShley, and day one I also knew the order that they would go..pretty freaky, or predictable, whichever. And if they weren't ended it next week, it'd be pretty obvious they were going to end with Ashley/Elisabeth.

I say Ashley, because one, she's the hottest, and two, I like the rocker chick gimmick...even if she's being fake or whatever, I think it's hot. Although that skit they made her do this week was crap, and well I'm sure she lost some fans with that one.

I picked Liz. At least she seems to have some athletic ability. However, my runner up choice was "who gives a ****?".

But what has SD done with my beloved Michelle McCool?

I picked Liz.  At least she seems to have some athletic ability.  However, my runner up choice was "who gives a ****?".

She was sent to Deep South Wrestling for training, IIRC.

I picked Liz.  At least she seems to have some athletic ability.  However, my runner up choice was "who gives a ****?".

She was sent to Deep South Wrestling for training, IIRC.

Ah, wasn't sure, but it did seem she had some ambitions to wrestle. Good to see at least one of them did. I'll patiently await her return.

Guest Chea!

I've been alternating votes for Leyla and Ashley, but I voted Leyla for the last vote because I find her hotter.

Ashley seems to be the token girl who actually wants to wrestle this year (like Michelle McCool last year), so she gets my vote. Even if the whole Avril look is rather irksome.

What a fucking asinine thread title. Since we have to watch it we might as well discuss it? Who HAS to watch this?

Anyone whose intention is to watch RAW from start to finish.

Or those of us who don't just outright hate it...although no one HAS, to do anything. Except maybe breath.

I don't have to watch, I choose to watch it. It's the most consistently entertaining thing on Raw now that Christian's left.

And I dig both of the generic blondes, so as long as one of those two win, I'm a happy former wrestling fan.

Guest Biggles

I think Elizabeth or Ashley will be in one way or another. I'm hoping for Elizabeth, and definitly not for Ashley. I have little basis for this judgement, other than they have 3 heel women right now wrestling(or are temporarily out): Trish, Victoria, and Lita. The face women that wrestle are: Christy...sorta, and Stacy....sorta.

Right now they could probably use another face to train so they have someone other than Christy to take on Trish when she comes back. They could very well hire multiple finalists like they did last time, so Leyla could get picked up too.

I wonder if "Who gives a shit" is gonna win this one?

:lol:

Well there's only been one...

They somehow have TE contestants appear at PPVs. They did that with the last one in the Dixie Dog Fight between Puder and Miz.

I've been alternating votes for Leyla and Ashley, but I voted Leyla for the last vote because I find her hotter.

People actually vote for these things?

What a fucking asinine thread title. Since we have to watch it we might as well discuss it? Who HAS to watch this?

I told you, I fucked it up. If you tell me how to edit thread titles, Ill do it.

It was sad to see Kristal go though.

Whys that? She showed very little personality and was very generic looks IMHO.

I'd vote Leyla for no other reason than she low-blowed Earl Hebner on his last WWE tv appearance.

:huh: I forgot about that. She HAS to win.