TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Matt Young, do you find me attractive?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If I were a chick, I'd probably fuck Milky, but he's not to my male tastes at all. I'll give him a "good looking in a heterosexual way."

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Zack's decent looking too, but he's not my type at all.

Cutest guy on the board is Ripper.

Would You Fuck Me?

I'd Fuck Me.

I'd Fuck Me So Hard...

no you wouldn't. You would take you out to a nice steak dinner, go home with no kiss and masturbate to thoughts of your sweet ass.

I've been growing impatient waiting for "This Thread Is Ghey"... Although it is quite refreshing to see that a discussion can be had about this stuff by a group mostly consisting of heterosexual males and everyone's so open.

I've been growing impatient waiting for "This Thread Is Ghey"... Although it is quite refreshing to see that a discussion can be had about this stuff by a group mostly consisting of heterosexual males and everyone's so open.

This Thread is Ghey should have been added to that "MIA Posters" thread seeing as he hasnt appeared once in the last couple of months. I think the amount of Gay gimmick threads in hardcore discussion was just too much for him and he died.

I am the type of guy who has never had any desire to do anything sexual with a man, yet I can and will freely admit if a guy is attractive. Milky, you are one sexy motherfucker.

My god this stuff has been going on for 2 1/2 years