TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exslade ZX

So what happens now..?

So, simple question, what happens now? We all know, pretty soon, HHH will be back, question is just what will he be doing? (other then fighting for the WWE title...that probaly goes without saying)

IMO the thing of greatest importance is, what will his relationship with Flair be? Flair right now is a face, and there's no doubt in my mind that HHH will be coming back..at least after the first week (He might get cheered..) as a heel. Now there are a lot of ways this could go, for one, , the talk of the '4 Horsemen' that started a few months back...because as we see now Flair and Michaels are "friendly". And who knows when he returns HHH could somehow rekindle his friendship with Michaels..which wouldn't be hard, and all 3 could easily become heels once again, especially if they lose to Carlito and Masters. And with Kurt Angle as the 'vicious son of a bitch' he is, a stable of Flair/HHH/Michaels/Angle could very well be possible.

Then of course, we could have flair do what he's been doing for the past few years, which is turn on whoever he's getting friendly with and go right back to HHH's side (although that could lead to a HBK/HHH feud which is a no-no) and being back in the sort of managerial position he was in at first, with HHH once again as a top heel.

Then again, Flair could stay face, and in fact turn on HHH leading to the HHH/Flair feud that they have always been teasing for quite some time. Although I expect HHH to feud with Cena on his return.

So in regards to HHH's return, or more importantly HHH and flair's reunion...many things can happen, but what will happen? And/or what do you think should happen..?

What would the point of having a New Four Horsemen be if all four guys are already main eventers? The whole thing with Evolution is it helped elevate Batista and Randy Orton. Is Kurt Angle supposed to play a lackey to HHH or something?

Guest JMA

I'd prefer it if Flair was kept far away from both HHH and HBK. A new Four Horsemen wouldn't work because it would just be Hunter play acting as Flair.

Plus who would fight the horsemen on RAW? The way creative is booking they would have John Cena fight them all off.

that was the first thing that popped in my head...Cena would work his way through Flair, Angle and HBK, going over strong, being booked to be stronger than ever, only to be crushed by HHH just so everybody remembers just how strong HHH is, because heaven forbid we forget...

I don't remember if I posted it or not, but the only way I'd want to see a 4 Horsemen is: Angle (in the Flair role), 2 of the following 3: Dinsmore/Conway/Basham (in the Arn & Tully, or Arn & Windham roles) and then Masters as the 4th. (with Flair as the manager). They'd add a member each week, in the order that I listed them above, so everyone presumed that the 4th Horsemen would be HHH.

But when Flair came out to announce the 4th, HHH would come out and be ready to accept the invite. Then Flair would say "but it's not you!" and Masters would attack HHH from behind.

HHH would be a face going after the Horsemen, to get to Flair. He'd feud with Masters for a while, then with someone else against, say, the Conway/Basham pairing, and then for a while against Angle. The whole feud would take like a year, and would keep HHH out of the world title hunt while keeping him in a major feud. Plus, they could team him with a young(er) face for the tag team part of the feud and get another person over by proxy.

/yes, I know it's a bad idea.

it's only bad because HHH should NEVER be a face...not even a tweener...

I don't know, the tweener role isn't always THAT bad. HHH pulled it off pretty well during the love triangle feud with Angle. You're right about HHH never being a full-blown face, though. He's horrible, especially when he tries to be funny, not including the DX days. (Vengeance 2002 promo about which brand he's going to).

Raw is in the shitter right now, plain and simple. Cena, HBK, and Flair to a much lesser extent are the only big faces there, and we know HHH is going to have to feud with one of them. I hope they're not stupid enough to go with HBK again. I won't say that a feud with Flair will be horrible, but it's nothing I'm looking forward to either. The HHH-Cena feud is inevitable, and it'll probably start ASAP, unless they really want to hold off until WM.

So in regards to HHH's return, or more importantly HHH and flair's reunion...many things can happen, but what will happen?

John Cena goes "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" once he hears Motorhead's guitars start playing and realizes his days of being champion are coming to end.

I have a feeling HHH wins the title back at Wrestlemania this year. The last time he did this was when he beat Chris Jericho in 2002. Three years for HHH not to end WM the champion is a long time.

Guest Amy Ace
I don't like the idea of a new Four Horseman. I want Triple H to come back as the "Cerebral Assassin" and not the "Ric Flair Wannabe"

LOL, and I want Ric Flair back as Ric Flair and not Triple H's bitch.

We can argue about HHH's negative points forever,but,I think he is the best heel they have had in a very long time.Of course he is stale,and has been stale for a long time.Everyone hates pretty much everything about HHH.It doesn't matter who he is against.People will cheer almost anyone going against HHH because they care more about HHH losing than the face winning.

Having said that,I don't know what they should do with him.He is too much of a top guy to be in the midcard and too stale to be in the main event.

The awesome thing about Trips is that just by going against him, ANYBODY can get over as a face. A big feud with Trips will get fans so used to cheering for someone, that by the time it's over they'll genuinely like someone (as opposed to doing it to spite HHH)...doesn't that make him the best type of Heel, someone the fans genuinely DISLIKE?

Orton didn't really get over as a face going against HHH. In fact aside from the past couple of WMs who has really gotten over as a face going against HHH? I'd say Batista got over pretty well, but Benoit really had no overall career advancement from feuding with HHH.

That's the problem with all these HHH feuds: There's never any doubt about whether he'll get the title back. Even when he jobs, people just count down the days till he gets it back, so it makes basically everyone a lame duck transition guy unless they get the hell off Raw (like Batista).

When Flair was left bloodied a few weeks back on Raw, I thought then that H would end up being responsible for it. They used the same angle a couple years ago to set up the HHH/HBK streetfight at SS. When he comes back, I could see him aligning himself with Carlito and Masters.

I have a feeling HHH wins the title back at Wrestlemania this year. The last time he did this was when he beat Chris Jericho in 2002. Three years for HHH not to end WM the champion is a long time.

By Wrestlemania?

My money is on him winning the title back by, at the latest, Survivor Series. He'll then keep the title until at LEAST Wrestlemania, where he likely faces Cena, who's been chasing the belt. Whether he wins or not is anyone's guess.

The HHH-Cena feud is inevitable, and it'll probably start ASAP, unless they really want to hold off until WM.

The easy thing to do would be using Angle as the transitional champ, except that'd require Angle jobbing to HHH (which I don't want to see).

I had an even more disturbing thought: the 3 way. I'm feeling it for Survivor Series, Angle/Cena/HHH. HHH wins the title from poor Kurt in a goofy, screwy decision and Cena isn't even pinned.

I know why they want to do HHH/Cena but I don't think it will lead to anything remotely decent.

HHH will probably decide that he's helped build one star (Batista), which is enough, and make Cena look like a chump.

I know a lot of smarks shit on Cena, and I'm not huge fan of the guy's workrate either, but he's arguably the most over guy on either roster and the only thing they really have to a new breakout star currently. I'd like to say that he remains strong throughout, but if they do pair him up against HHH......all bets are off.