TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

This Week In Baseball

Well, aside from completely pissing away the season, the Marlins at least should take solace that they will be getting some hardware. With Carpenter's recent shellackings and the Dontrelle media storm going wild, it's looking like he'll take the Cy. His ERA is now about .20 points lower, tied for CG, one more shutout. Eh, who knows, but Carpenter certainly picked the wrong time to get shelled a few times.

Guest Smues

I don't know if I want Philly or Houstin to win the WC (aka: I don't know who I want to beat us in the first round: Houstin or San Diego) but I know if Houstin wins it I don't want them to clinch it until the last day so they can't rest their starters.

Well with San Diego, we at least have a chance.

With Houston, we're gonna die.

Maybe this is going to be reminiscent of 2001, where the Braves backed into the playoffs, and proceeded to rape Houston.

Guest Smues

I think both teams would rape us. We barely managed to win one against San Diego this year. I'll just be happy with a division title.

Guest TheDon

It's funny that Aaron Small is sent to the bullpen for this Bum. Can someone please teach Matsui how to fucking catch a ball. To think this guy has been an outfielder for 10 years and in the past week I have seen him drop 2 easy fly balls.

Guest TheDon

Just be thankful Wright has spent enough time on the DL already to have his last year of his contract voided.

Guest TheDon

Arod with a bomb. Joins Joe D as the only right handed hitters for the Yankees to hit 46 homeruns. Game is now 4-2 Blue Jays as the crowd chants MVP MVP MVP.

Guest TheDon

Jared Wright continues to suck as he gives up two straight singles to start off the Second. Clueless Joe strikes again. He demotes Small to the bullpen who is done pretty good all season while Jaret Wright still is a starter.

Jaret Wright hasn't had many bad outings since he came back from the DL. He's just been getting hit (literally). Aaron Small has had 2 mediocre starts in a row. Though he has pitched better than Wright.

Guest TheDon

GREAT JOB CLUELESS JOE. Jaret wright loads the bases with a walk. Toronto yet again has the bases loaded with no outs. Guess who comes into the game? Thats right the person who should be a starter and not a reliever. Aaron Small.

Guest TheDon

Aaron Small gets the pop up and then the double play ball and of course Robinson Cano makes an error. 6-2 Blue Jays.