TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 09.19.05

So I had business to tend to tonight and missed the first 40 minutes...So what exactly happened here?

Mr McMahon: blah blah blah blah blah Oct 3

Bischoff: blah blah blah blah blah Karate

Women color coordinating all wearing pink

OMG they killed Hurricane

Shit. If Edge loses, he gets moved to RAW.....and that removes yet another heel from the show.

The days of HHH being the one and only true heel on RAW again are drawing nigh.

Guest *KNK*

How ironic for that the first SPIKE/TNN show included a Hardyz/E&C Ladder match and the first USA 2.0 show is a ladder match involving two of those guys again...

That's the biggest Raw main event since Kevin Nash, Big Show, X-Pac, Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T, Goldust, Bubba Ray Dudley, Spike Dudley & Rob Van Dam.  And we all know how well THAT turned out.

I thought last year's 8 man tag match offering of Benjamin, Foley, Shawn and Benoit Vs Evolution was "bigger"...

I'd also say the Benoit/HBK and Benoit/HHH Iron man matches were "bigger"

Given the example of "big" I cited, I thought it was obvious I was using "big" as a euphemism for "shitty clusterfuck". The second sentence made the fact that I was joking a pretty dead givaway.

Can someone please do an update with match results, angles, and future matches setup tonight?

Bischoff came out with the WWE title belt (with Angle's name on it no less) and welcomed Angle out. He said that he was stripping Cena of the title for his actions at Unforgiven, and was going to award the title to someone else. Before he could say Angle's name Vince came out and said that Bisch didn't have the authority to strip Cena and that John was still champ. Says that October 3rd Raw was going to have Cena vs. Eric for the WWE title.

Bisch attempts to reason with him later, but Vince refuses to budge.

Trish beat Ashley despite PMS 2.0 interference. The heels laid a beatdown on Trish and Ashley afterward.

Murdoch beat Hurricane after several moves focused on his neck and head (selling the DDT from last night.

Ric Flair could be one of only two men to have a one-day IC title run. (Edge had a one-day reign from 7/24-25/99.) However, Dean Douglas, HHH, and Chris Jericho have all had title runs that were less than 24 hours (Douglas' being the shortest at 11 minutes).

Way to bury Cena on Oct 3rd, BTW...he'll have to "just survive" somehow and "squeak out" a win against friggin' BISCHOFF...meanwhile you'll have slow, past-their-prime mouthpieces like Triple H, Michaels, Flair, Hogan, Austin, etc. polluting the TV screen and fellating themselves as the "greatest champion ever".

Fuck what everyone else thinks, and I know that Flair doesn't technically need that belt, but damn it's been too long since I've been able to see him remove the robe and a title be underneath!

Woooooooooooooo!!!

Sorry, seeing that belt AROUND Flair's waist, that's a cool site

Guest *KNK*

This has to be the best they treated the IC title since The Rock's reign.

They actually pretended that it means something...that's slight progress.

Way to bury Cena on Oct 3rd, BTW...he'll have to "just survive" somehow and "squeak out" a win against friggin' BISCHOFF...meanwhile you'll have slow, past-their-prime mouthpieces like Triple H, Michaels, Flair, Hogan, Austin, etc. polluting the TV screen and fellating themselves as the "greatest champion ever".

I don't think its completely impossible for Bischoff to win the belt then vacate it before Taboo Tuesday.