TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

I know this might be a tinfoil hat theory, but I wouldn't put it past Vince Russo to have his own show cancelled(through anonymous complaint) for the sole purpose to create a buzz and blaming the Evil Empire.

Voodoo Kin might be a cool sounding name, as is "The Movement", but how does Voodoo Kin apply to a team of Kip James and BG James?

I know this might be a tinfoil hat theory, but I wouldn't put it past Vince Russo to have his own show cancelled(through anonymous complaint) for the sole purpose to create a buzz and blaming the Evil Empire.

Voodoo Kin might be a cool sounding name, as is "The Movement", but how does Voodoo Kin apply to a team of Kip James and BG James?

I thought that was more likely and plausible than the WWE helped orchestrate the cancellation. I mean that's like The NFL cancelling an Arena Football game. Yeah sure Arena Football has it's following but it isn't anywhere near the level of popularity of the NFL.

However, Meltzer says Steve Lombardi was somehow involved....

jj_rf.jpg

Deal with the devil?

Two things make that picture even funnier. When TNA pulled their talent from ROH, they claimed it was because of Feinstein and that they couldn't risk being associated with a company that Feinstein could return to. And when that photo got out, Jarrett claimed to have no idea it was Feinstein.

For the record, my comments are not totally unfounded. Both Joel Gertner, and the other fat guy who runs shows here, (Mealy something other I think his name is?) are both Jewish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6HnM4OSCvc&eurl=

TNA SHOOTS PROMOS AT WWE HQ

by Mike Johnson @ 1:10:00 AM on 11/13/2006

In a video posted via Youtube.com (and embedded above), TNA stars Kip and BG James tease that with the cancellation of the TNA house show this past Saturday, they were left with some free time to be creative on their hands. The promo was filmed with the team standing in front of WWE Headquarters in Stamford, CT. WWE's logo and Tower are easily seen in the video, which leads one to believe there will be a promo of some sort airing on this Thursday's TNA Impact primetime debut.

They could always show video footage of Double J: Country singer with Roadie as his personal bitch....yeah looks like nothing changed over the years.

Will the wwe be smart enough to completely ignore TNA during programming? The best thing you can do to somebody begging for attention is to ignore them. However I bet VKM will find that hard to do.

I think if TNA gets WWE to somehow indirectly attack TNA somehow during the broadcast, then it's a success, but I think WWE is smart enough not to mention TNA.

Funny little thing in the 15th November WON.

TNA recently tried to trademark the name "Raven". However, someone filed a notice contesting their right to do so.... Scott Levy.

Didn't that awhile ago as well? I know WWE tried and got the same notice.

Shocked WWE never tried to copyright Ravin.

I think if TNA gets WWE to somehow indirectly attack TNA somehow during the broadcast, then it's a success, but I think WWE is smart enough not to mention TNA.

You'd think so, but then you remember Kurt Angle challenging anybody from any four-sided, six-sided or eight-sided ring when in ecw...

Guest Coffey
They could always show video footage of Double J: Country singer with Roadie as his personal bitch....yeah looks like nothing changed over the years.

They could do a "this day in wrestling history" thing that they've been doing recently and show Chyna beating Jarrett in the face with wedding cake or whatever that shit was way back when.

Unless I heard wrong, didn't they say Abyss would be Angle's first opponent on a future episode of Impact?

didn't see too much of Brown's work, but I did particularly enjoy his match vs Truth on impact, in one of those qualifying matches for King of the Mountain. oh well. I actually think it's his loss and not TNAs here.