TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

The OAO Post If You're Active Thread

Post in this thread if you are active.

Also, post in this thread if you decide you would like some vacation time.

Basically, please post your status, fed-wise, in this thread. Anybody who does not post in this thread to say they are active by Wednesday will be left off the Smarkdown card, and any cards thereafter, until their status is clarified.

Thank you much.

I am, even if it doesn't seem like it.

And since I don't feel like sending a PM, I've been thinking about trying a set reduced schedule. Like, every Lockdown off starting after this upcoming show.

Considering I've been here 10 shows, done a promo for the first show and then a match for each and every show after that I'm very much active and actually WANT to get booked for every show

I'm active.

And Wednesday's my real life birthday, so an easy squash victory and/or presents in the form of ROH DVDs and monetary increments are encouraged.

Guest BillFillmaff

Bill Fillmaff is not only active, he is a worldwide poker CHAMPION, and he is worth millions!

All you internet-qualifying ostriches had better be prepared for when Bill Fillmaff wins all of your championship belts and melts them down into poker chips!

Probably unavailable for SmarkDown on 10/17 due to some work commitments that just came up.

I hope to at least promo for the show but I'm not counting on it.

Should be back in time for Storm.

You are a rookie.  In time, you'll learn to no-sell school like a champ.

Just like I'm doing.  Discussion questions that count a third of my mid-term grade?  Pfft to you, college work!

The man (itee lover) speaks the truth.

The hell is a manitee?

No, no I don't believe 'the hell' is a manitee. I believe 'the hell' is a religion-influenced vision of pain and suffering in the afterlife.

Unless you meant 'What the hell is a manitee', in which case I'm with you all the way in terms of confusing spelling of aquatic mammals.