6 Dreamer $4,800,000/$23,827,000

7 Good Night, And Good Luck. $3,100,000/$11,007,000

8 The Weather Man $2,935,000/$8,704,000

9 Shopgirl $2,524,000/$3,486,000

10 Flightplan $2,330,000/$84,452,000

11 North Country $2,105,000/$15,599,000

12 The Fog $2,000,000/$28,031,000

Okay, I'll ask: WTF is "Shopgirl"?

It's a movie based on a story by Steve Martin, starring Martin, Claire Danes, and Jason Schwartzman.

Old rich Steve Martin tries to get in the pants of poor sales clerk Claire Danes who is also being persued by broke ass Jason. So she has to choose between old man Martin or that guy from Rushmore.

I'll see Jarhead next weekend.

And if Jarhead makes over $100 million, I think it will be the first R movie to do so this year.

Bob Barron,

You have, in the past 6 days, called both Scarlett Johanson and Claire Dames "hideous" looking.

If you're going to make such outrageous statements, please post a photo of any girl you've ever dated, let alone touched.

Perhaps there will be validity to your outrageously stupid claims.

Guest guerillagenius
Bob Barron,

You have, in the past 6 days, called both Scarlett Johanson and Claire Dames "hideous" looking.

If you're going to make such outrageous statements, please post a photo of any girl you've ever dated, let alone touched.

Check. Your move rogue.

Sledge, what does that have to do with anything?

How bout you post more pictures of some mudd wrestling parties so you can brag a little more?

Just because you think they are pretty, doesn't mean he thinks they have to be. And Claire Danes doesn't look that good. Scarlett does look a little weird, but she still is pretty.

Bob Barron,

I wonder why UTSU is so obsessed with me.

And one has nothing to do with the other, but you're probably too retarded to realise that.

Why don't you post something truthful or relevant for a change?

You mean like:

A Team of Lance Armstrongs would surely win at least one game out of 1000 against a Team of Babe Ruths, because baseball players have off days.

Seriously, just admit your gay, bro. No need to call beautiful celebrities "hideous". Liars only lie to THEMSELVES.

Didn't know not finding two celebrities to be attractive makes me gay. Oh well.

My comment was correct. Bicyclers are trained to pedal and repeat, and have better stamina for their durations. Baseball players could never defeat a guy like Lance Armstrong in a marathon. 1000 times, a bunch of cyclists would defeat the best baseball players in a baseball game, the odds say they will. The conditions are different.

Bikers are better athletes than baseball players. That was the point.

Hell, I'm sure a bunch of cyclists could defeat the Devil Rays, and look what they did to the Yanks this year. Only half-serious there. :)

Anyway. Not finding a woman attractive doesn't make anyone gay. But being so BLATANT to BASH an obviously pretty girl's looks either makes you petty, jealous, homosexual, or all three.

Well, he's got you there Bob.

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Anyway. Not finding a woman attractive doesn't make anyone gay. But being so BLATANT to BASH an obviously pretty girl's looks either makes you petty, jealous, homosexual, or all three.

Claire Danes is not obviously pretty. I've never once found her attractive.

And Scarlett Johansen has somehow managed to turn me off in any movie I've seen her in.

And tthe baseball stuff- again, you're a moron.

Well, I'm going to drop it. This thread's about other stuff, little boy.

Because once again, you've given no evidence to your argument. That's why I own you. Why am I moron? My analogy? How is it WRONG? You have no reasoning. Just like you don't when you bash attractive women. You're just trying to make yourself look good, which all the CGI and Digital Editing in Hollywood couldn't do.

Now be off, go write about how Lance Armstrong should catch cancer again. Or how, lemme guess, Britney Spears was "never hot", or Angelina Jolie is "soooo overrated", or some other ridiculous statement.

On my most stoned of days, I'm more intelligent and coherent than you. So go piss off more people with generic, ridiculous posts about how SNL Rules, The Atlanta Braves Are Predictably Gonna Choke, Jimmy Fallon Films, Hillary Duff Movies Are Good, and Every Woman is Hideous Ugly in Bob Barron's World.

I've wasted enough time with your crap. To ignore you go!

But, but...she's a twig. That's right up your alley.

Haha, good one.

Well, I'm going to drop it. This thread's about other stuff, little boy.

I have a feeling you won't be dropping it. And I like how you constantly try to act like your better then me by calling me 'little boy' or other crap. I mean, I'm sorry I don't have awesome frat parties like you.

Because once again, you've given no evidence to your argument. That's why I own you. Why am I moron? My analogy? How is it WRONG?

Your analogy is wrong because talking about Babe Ruth facing off with Lance Armstrong is stupid, because one is one of the greatest hitters of all time, and hte other rides a bike,

Now be off, go write about how Lance Armstrong should catch cancer again.

Still missing the joke I see.

Or how, lemme guess, Britney Spears was "never hot", or Angelina Jolie is "soooo overrated", or some other ridiculous statement.

Actually, I think both are quite hot, sorry to disappoint.

On my most stoned of days, I'm more intelligent and coherent than you.

Do I need to post the Lance Armstrong quotes again?

SNL Rules

Haven't done that in a while.

The Atlanta Braves Are Predictably Gonna Choke,

At least we've made the playoffs in the past ten years, unlike your team.

Blah blah blah I'm a moron

I think it's funny that the evidence that you give for your "arguments" usually makes no sense or has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Yes, I find two celebrities to be quite unattractive and suddenly according to USTU I find every woman to be hideous ugly.

Learning to read will open a lot of doors for you.

I've wasted enough time with your crap. To ignore you go!

Heard this one before too!

I'm even going to get into explaining what the term "personal taste" means to UTSHU, because I'm sure he's going to come back at me with his newest female conquest to derail the thread, or how he's better than us because there are a limitless amount of college girls willing to hang around him because he can supply the alcohol. Honestly, I could give a flying fuck what Barron said. Personally, I think Johannson is attractive, but absolutely vanilla in every other possible way. But hey, what the fuck do I know? I have no room to criticize female celebrities!

With that being said, I can also expect the following post to be UTSHU flamebaiting me until my brain bleeds. It's not as if he comes into every folder...in every thread....in EVERY POST HE MAKES... and does the exact same thing.

Pushing the "ignore" button doesn't make you go away, so do us a favor when you're going to click on "Add Reply"... and just don't do it. With that, you accomplish three things: you save the admins the bandwidth, you save the other posters a headache, and you save yourself the embarrassment.

Didn't know not finding two celebrities to be attractive makes me gay. Oh well.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Bob, but calling Scarlett Johanssen hideous DOES, actually make you gay. (maybe blind?)

scarlett_johanssen_wallpaper.jpg

Here's a picture of HiLLLary Duff for you to spank to, though.

HilaryB.jpg

And to expand on UTSU's retarded sports analogy, Takeru Kobayashi is still the greatest athlete in the world. Two Takeru Kobayashi's could pedal farther than Lance Armstrong. No way could two Lance Armstrongs eat as many hot dogs as Takeru Kobayashi. Best athlete ever.