TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Where's subliminal_animal?

This folder is in desperate need of a spark. Watching godthedog tear apart Fishyswa last week or whatever was entertaining, but its not enough. We could try to bait Slapnuts into coming here but he usually ends up doing his best impression of France in a time of war.

The bottom line is this part of the board is damn boring.

I post there and I never noticed that. I'm oblivious to everything. You know I slept through an earthquake and a hurricane. And they weren't little ones either.

Slapnuts thinks I hate him.

In actuality, I adore him.

He most likely thinks I hate him too when I just don't care one way or the other. He tends to over-dramatise things alot though and it usually ends up with a pathetically funny quote being born.

Hmm...I can't think of any funny Slapnuts quotes...

On a totally unrelated note, it's freezing here.

Whatever happened to that dude?  He was Banders, right?  I remember about a year ago after I changed my name to Sensei John Kreese he sent me a PM telling me I should be a gimmick in HD and a regular poster everywhere else.  Sometimes I wish I had taken him up on that advice.

No way sub_an was Banders.  Even if it is true, I refuse to accept it.

Sorry, bro. Subby used to tell me, on AIM, stuff Banders would post before he actually posted it.

if it's in need of a spark, then spark it you shock thread making penis pump. this forum has thoroughly entertained me but there are only so many matt youngs to kick around.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Subliminal animal was also Jason. Anyone remember him?

Was Hitler really that evil?

I mean every time someone comes to an argument about Hitler and the war it focuses merely on his negatives not everyone elses.

Now in my opinion this guy was almost a second coming of Jesus to the German people, he was a great talker, he would not have had the country behind him if he wasn't, and he knew exactly what they wanted to hear.

Now the Germans had been treated by all accounts very unfairly after the first world war and their economy had completely collapsed, they were in a depression unlike any we are ever likely to see, and this guy comes along and tells them it's not their fault blame it on someone who also can share the blame. The Germans like any country would embrace this man with open arms and blame others.

Now ok he had some extreme views on the perfect race, but what people forget is that in that day his views really weren't that uncommon, his refusal to give the gold medal to Jesse Owens being a prime example of his views on a master race, yet in reality was a racial view of african americans being inferior to other people really that extreme?

You may say that it is not but in this day and age we still have the Ku Klux Klan and in the United Kingdom we have the British National Party and a very heavy underlying racial problem which was highlighted in a documentary shown a while ago about the police force. Or you could turn to the recent coverage of the football where racial chants were hurled at black players in the England vs Spain match or the Real Madrid vs Bayer Leverkusen match. Ok it will never go to the extremes that Hitler went of taking something of these people but the thought is still there.

I am not trying to say that Hitler was a good man, I am not even trying to say he was not bad I am merely trying to get people to look at this from more than one angle.

DIE...FromBeyondTheGrave

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
DIE...FromBeyondTheGrave

If that's because of the Hitler post, that wasn't my post. That was a post made by "Jason" who Agent of Oblivion referred to.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I hear if you say his name three times fast he appears with a rant about FS.