TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Eddy Guerrero passes away

I'm just in a state of shock and numbness right now. Trying to carry on with what I need to do today but this is hanging over my head and clouding my thoughts. All I wanted to read on the net today was that Eddie Guerrero won the world title. This is about as opposite as it gets. Very, very sad.

All I can say is RIP Eddie you were a great wrestler and you left to soon.

I told my dad a few minutes ago about Eddie and he was shocked and that he was just thinking of him yesterday when reading something about lowriders. He always remembers Eddie as the lowrider guy because of all the cool cars he would drive to the ring.

Just saw the news on Observer and immediately called Dangerous A and darthtiki on the news. I know I can justify his untimely passing, but I'm just stunned that a man I have been watching wrestle since the mid-90's is gone.

Thank you for entertaining me, Eddie Guerrero.

Guest *KNK*
Chavo is surprisingly....normal. I expected him to cry a bit and have a hard time about it.

Some people are good about hiding emotions @ times like these, also, you have expect Chavo is used to seeing this in his line of work, not to mention going through situations before with Eddy (the addiction and car accident etc).

Guest Chrisly_2005

This is the saddest day professional wrestling has had in a long, long time.

R.I.P. Eddie

You will be missed.

In case you were wondering about TNA"s reaction...

TNA JOINS THE WRESTLING WORLD IN MOURNING THE PASSING OF EDDIE GUERRERO

On Sunday morning, TNA joined the wrestling world in learning of the unfortunate and untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero.

The mood backstage in Orlando is solemn, as many TNA staff and stars were close with Eddie and worked with him throughout his career.

Everyone in TNA will keep Eddie and his family in our thoughts and prayers in the days and weeks to come as we say goodbye to a friend...

I can't really add anything a lot different to the comments already in the thread but I feel the need to post anyway.

I was totally, totally shocked by the news when I went to the Observer site. I feel so sad. I don't think a wrestlers death has ever hit me like this.

Thank you for inspiring and entertaining me.

Rest in Peace Eddie.

The Press Conference won't play for me either. I think its too soon, but I hope someone makes a downloadable version.