TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 11/14/05

Just want to say to everyone that I appreciate that you all continue to watch this show. I know, I've read that I'm not the only person having a hardtime with this but I'm glad I'm not the only one sticking through this. I love Eddie Guerrero and what he did and I'm glad to see so many other people that do too being sincere about it.

Benoit's speech was rough, but I knew it would be. Still, though, damn. It's almost too much to see him like that. I feel so much sympathy for him. That was his bro! Fifteen years of being with your closest friend in the biz, you see him battle through his demons and win that fight, only to lose him suddenly. Benoit is a motherfucking man's man, seeing his break down really got to me.

Guest jumpingbombangel
Ahhh HHH wasn't wearing pants!

Only HHH could turn a tribute to a fallen wrestler into a buffalo shot. I wish wrestlers wouldn't wear t-shirts and their tighties. Too many memories of my dad walking around the house like that.

Yeah, Benoit's almost made me cry. He's worked with Eddie since like '94, they went everywhere together; Japan, ECW, WCW, WWF.

Regal has such great facial expressions. What a bastard, :headbang:

Steph gives her first selfless testimonial

Guest jumpingbombangel

Stephanie needs to teach HHH how to "cry pretty," because she's sure succeeding where he was trying his damndest.