TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Crying over a wrestler's death is pathetic

Guest Fishyswa

Some people don't need the celebrity, and if they do, they usually take more respectable avenue's then shitty performance artist.

There's always relying on good looks and the strength of your personali....never mind.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Personally, I hope you make it to WWE just so Bob Holly can be told why you got into the business. Then he could stiff the hell out of you for a while.

Obviously, I would try to make sure he wouldn't find out. That guy could kick my ass.

why go in if you just find it to be shitty performance art?

Although I think it's a shitty performance art, it's still fun to do in the ring. Being able to able to perform in front of a crowd of marks cheering/booing because of what you do, is a nice thrill. Mike Mondo said I was pretty good, and I have fun at it. Also, I suck at playing the guitar.

Some people don't need the celebrity, and if they do, they usually take more respectable avenue's then shitty performance artist.

I imagine I wouldn't be any good at any other type of celebrity, but I have fun doing this shitty performance art.

There's always relying on good looks and the strength of your personali....never mind.

You have not seen, nor met me. You can somewhat judge me from my online posts, but you of course don't know what I'm like personally. Nice arrogance, though.

Guest Fishyswa

Like I'm judging on something else. Your posts and the idea that becoming a wrestler will help you get women and money tells me all I need to know....

It will help him get women, money, and sexy guys aswell.

I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles

In our eyes are mirror images and when

We kiss they're perfectly aligned

And I have to speculate that God himself

Did make us into corresponding shapes like

Puzzle pieces from the clay

True, it may seem like a stretch, but

Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled

Head when you're away when I am missing you to death

When you are out there on the road for

Several weeks of shows and when you scan

The radio, I hope this song will guide you home

They will see us waving from such great

Heights, 'come down now,' they'll say

But everything looks perfect from far away,

'come down now,' but we'll stay...

I tried my best to leave this all on your

Machine but the persistent beat it sounded

Thin upon listening

That frankly will not fly. you will hear

The shrillest highs and lowest lows with

The windows down when this is guiding you home

FBTG your opinion on it being "shitty performance art" will change if you spend a few years doing it. Just listen to the veteran wrestlers. They don't see it as "shitty performance art". To me wrestling done right is Performance Art at it's least shittiness. Just look at Japan and other places where it's still treated with respect.

Oh man, good luck. I think I remember you saying you were something like 140, right? There is no way in hell you're going to make it big. Ever. If you do happen to make it big on the indy circuit, sorry dude, the rats that you'll be banging are fucking ugly and are STD filled.

Man, it's laughable you're pretty much assuming you're going to make it in the business. Yeah, good luck man.

I wonder how well fucking your way to the top works for a guy...

depends on if your patterson's type