TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Crying over a wrestler's death is pathetic

The people complaining about DH and the other milk babies are just as bad. The thread about Eddy at the DVDVR board is 10 times worse than the emo posts made here. No one has any perspective.

Fishyawa is also, by no question, the worst poster to show up here since Zacalex.

Carry on.

The people complaining about DH and the other milk babies are just as bad.  The thread about Eddy at the DVDVR board is 10 times worse than the emo posts made here.  No one has any perspective.

Fishyawa is also, by no question, the worst poster to show up here since Zacalex.

Carry on.

What about the people making fun of Downhome, I am not complaining, I find his pain hilarious.

I think DH = Downhome

Well maybe I just need to learn to read.

Guest Leelee
The people complaining about DH and the other milk babies are just as bad. The thread about Eddy at the DVDVR board is 10 times worse than the emo posts made here. No one has any perspective.

It proves wrestling fans are insane. Not the feeling sad and crying part, but the blatant overexaggerations by kids here...

To put it in persective, like was mentioned on another board, what if HHH died?

I highly doubt we'd be seeing the "Paul, you were such a great man! I wish me, my son, and my great-great-great grandchildren end up just like you!" and post after post of people trying to out-cry each other.

And why would it be different?

Because HHH is a supposed "bad person" because he supposedly plays politics in a fake, scripted sport... and he doesn't wrestle as many subjective ****1/2 matches as Eddy.

That's quite disturbing to me.

Even if you really like him, who would want their kids to be like Eddy? He was a pill popper, a steriod user, an alcoholic and a drug abuser. Also, he seemed to have huge mood swings, going after fans at house shows.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Oh man, good luck. I think I remember you saying you were something like 140, right? There is no way in hell you're going to make it big. Ever. If you do happen to make it big on the indy circuit, sorry dude, the rats that you'll be banging are fucking ugly and are STD filled.

Man, it's laughable you're pretty much assuming you're going to make it in the business. Yeah, good luck man.

Around 140, yeah. And I was being sarcastic, with my "money and girls" response. I have a fiance, who I met at one of the OVW shows. I don't assume anything, I *realise* I will probably get nowhere in this business, but right now it's fun to do, and to perform in front of a crowd.

I wonder how well fucking your way to the top works for a guy...

If the offer arises, where I could actually get somewhere in the WWE, and I needed to suck a dick or two, I'm prepared to that.

Because HHH is a supposed "bad person" because he supposedly plays politics in a fake, scripted sport... and he doesn't wrestle as many subjective ****1/2 matches as Eddy.

[sarcasm]You can't tell me any different. I read the Observer!!!! It is NEVER wrong. And it NEVER works people.....nothing but shoot baby!!!![/sarcasm]

IF the president got killed tommorrow

*freezes*

*prays for presidents safety*

people that never met him would cry.  They wouldn't be called pathetic, they would just be reacting to someone they felt a connection with passing on.  Same here.

Comparing a pro wrestler to the leader of the free world is not the best analogy to make. I was a big fan of Eddy, but did not cry when I read he died or when I watched Raw. I didn't know a single person who died on 9/11 but I did cry that day. If the President died, I might cry, I might not.

I've been a fan of pro wrestling for 16 years now and not a single one of the deaths have made me cry. They've saddened me to varying levels, but none to tears.

The fact that people who didn't know Eddy were crying about his death is sort of silly IMO, but but the blubbering that went on was pretty pathetic.

I've seen worse things on this board than crying over a wrestler's death.

Like crying when Benoit won the title, or the massive love Joss Whedon seems to get, even considering his complete lack of talent.

¬_¬

.. Christ Lord. It's ridiculous.

I like the guy who said Eddy was wrestlings version of Johnny Cash. Rish, rich shit.

Ooh. I just found the BIG thread at DVDR. This is even worse.

No, no, no, no, no. Oh my God. Oh my God. Please don't let this be true. Oh my God... Please... Let this be a hoax. No, no, no...

One Minute Later

Why does this say October 13? Why? This can't be true, dear God, don't let this be true. He doesn't deserve to die.

Ten Minutes Later

DAMMIT...Their site had to have been hacked...I simply can't believe this. It feels like a friend has died.

Trying to deny reality. Heh. I like this next guy though. My type of response.

Motherfucking shit no. Just fuck. That's all I can stand to think: fuck.

I can't even fucking think right now. Jesus Christ...

But he can type....

This is the most shocking thing I've woke up to read in at least a decade.

God, this is such a huge loss and depressing to me on so many levels.

9/11? Not so shocking.

I feel like I just got punched in the stomach by George Foreman.

Just like Candido, it bother you more because it seemed Eddy had gotten things back together.

What the fuck is with people and Chris Candido?