TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Crying over a wrestler's death is pathetic

It seems the only thing people here can insult me for is deleting that horrid board, and I've said over and over and over again that even if said person had spoke to me I was going to delete the damned thing. I had been talking to Sandy about deleting it for a good two weeks prior.

That's because nobody wants to bring up how ironic it is for someone with as many emotional problems as you have shown (and admitted to over the years) to be telling others how they're acting isn't normal.

The room spinning and vomiting was overboard, but there's nothing wrong with anyone crying.

I was under the impression that the "room is spinning" line was just an exaggeration used by BX to mock DH about the Bossman's death. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

I will admit, Leena is one nutso chick...

eh, we all are from time to time. I wish her well though and have no ill feelings towards her. My only complaint is the over-exagerating she does of stuff that I was involved with.

and I'd like you to know at this time Black Lushus, that I once truly thought you were white and for some reason I thought I remembered you posting a photo of yourself holding a kid that shows you are white. I've gotta be thinking of somebody else though.

I dont think I said anything about "the room spinning," but I wish to God I had. I think that was Czech.

As far as chicks who like wrestling, I think they're all nuts.

I was a regular member of the official #wcw chat room, and all the chicks there were insane.

I will admit, Leena is one nutso chick...

and I'd like you to know at this time Black Lushus, that I once truly thought you were white and for some reason I thought I remembered you posting a photo of yourself holding a kid that shows you are white. I've gotta be thinking of somebody else though.

That was his "friend."

Guest Leelee
cartman's connection to eddie is quite funny.  like, really.

frigid soul is completely insane.  and that other bitch isn't too far behind.

I'd prefer if people of your type didn't mention me in any way.

Thanks!

we're still friends though Banky, and that's all that matters!

i wish you'd stop being such a douche all of the time. i know you are capable of being normal.

I don't know how to put things in a very sensitive manner. Czech and Slayer did a better job saying exactly what I was thinking.

I was gonna type out a long ass post about how people getting upset about people getting upset was dumb, but that would be hypocritical. I'm not a hypocrite. I'm pimped.

As for Banky, he banned me from his board because I owned him on TSM. That's funny.

Banky is probably the only person on this board who genuinely believes his hype.

The room spinning and vomiting was overboard, but there's nothing wrong with anyone crying.

I was under the impression that the "room is spinning" line was just an exaggeration used by BX to mock DH about the Bossman's death. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

I searched for it, it was Czech. Sometimes I just skim through the RAW threads without reading the names. I didn't realize it was Czech being sarcastic.

The Bossman comments were ridiculous. They deserved a thread making fun of them. Nothing said last night was anywhere near that over the top. Frigid is just being an asshole.

The Bossman comments were ridiculous.  They deserved a thread making fun of them.  Nothing said last night was anywhere near that over the top. Frigid is just being an asshole.

No, the same thing happened last night. Its just considered fine because I pointed it out, instead of BX this time around.

Guest Fishyswa

Just so everyone knows, tomorrow is when we all agree yelling at people for mourning is wrong. After that, we'll get down on all the posts about how wrong people are for saying people are wrong for mourning. Within a week we should all completely implode.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
I'm emotionally attached to wrestling

Ha...ha...ha.

How the fuck can you (without being a retard), be emotionally attached to the piece of shit that is professional wrestling? I'm even training to be a wrestler, but I at least know, that it's shitty performance art at best. Emotionally attached? Ugh.