TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Crying over a wrestler's death is pathetic

I'm emotionally attached to wrestling

Ha...ha...ha.

How the fuck can you (without being a retard), be emotionally attached to the piece of shit that is professional wrestling? I'm even training to be a wrestler, but I at least know, that it's shitty performance art at best. Emotionally attached? Ugh.

Where the fuck do you get off telling everyone how to feel you unemotional piece of shit? People can feel about this however they want. If they want to cry, cry. If they want to mourn, fucking mourn. Get off your high horse and get the fuck out if you don't like it.

Guest Leelee

Ha...ha...ha.

How the fuck can you (without being a retard), be emotionally attached to the piece of shit that is professional wrestling? I'm even training to be a wrestler, but I at least know, that it's shitty performance art at best. Emotionally attached? Ugh.

Be nice to CC. She's popular. Other posters will hurt you with their typing ability.

Ha...ha...ha.

Where the fuck do you get off telling everyone how to feel you unemotional piece of shit? People can feel about this however they want. If they want to cry, cry. If they want to mourn, fucking mourn. Get off your high horse and get the fuck out if you don't like it.

Ha...ha...ha.

Be nice to CC. She's popular. Other posters will hurt you with their typing ability.

She's also a Mod I think.

Ha...ha...ha.

FromBeyondTheGrave has to be one of the worst posters on the board right now

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
FromBeyondTheGrave, you're not just gonna take that lying down, are you?

No way, buddy.

Ha...ha...ha.

That quote that I posted with big text was a post from "Nice Guy Adam" from the WWE folder. Here's the link.

He even said someone quoted him in this very thread, you fucking moron.

That quote that I posted with big text was a post from "Nice Guy Adam" from the WWE folder. Here's the link.

He even said someone quoted him in this very thread, you fucking moron.

You didn't cite your source originally. If this was an English paper, you'd get nailed for plagiarism

Guest Fishyswa

I'd like to know how you can train to be a wrestler yet call it "shitty performance art"? Isn't that saying your not even skilled enough to be a shitty performance artist? I didn't know it took skill to be a good performance artist....

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
You didn't cite your source originally. If this was an English paper, you'd get nailed for plagiarism

I thought the big bold text give it away as being another poster's quote. Sorry for the confusion.

I'd like to know how you can train to be a wrestler yet call it "shitty performance art"?

Money and girls/guys.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Two things you're othewise unable to get?

*otherwise

And yeah, nice attempt at a zing. But it doesn't really make sense, because...you know...I have to actually make money while supporting myself during wrestling training. And I got girls/guys before wrestling, but on a stage like wrestling, it makes it easier.

Guest Fishyswa

Yeah that was a tough spelling mistake to get by.

If becoming a shitty performance artist is gonna get you more girls, and more money, you really can't be to high up on the totem pole of life to begin with, can you?

Personally, I hope you make it to WWE just so Bob Holly can be told why you got into the business. Then he could stiff the hell out of you for a while.

Painful for you. Fun for us.

Seriously, it's not like wrestling's going to pay the bills anytime soon, so why go in if you just find it to be shitty performance art? If it's the girls, play the guitar. Works the same way and you don't get your body banged up every night.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
If becoming a shitty performance artist is gonna get you more girls, and more money, you really can't be to high up on the totem pole of life to begin with, can you?

Top wrestlers get paid more than some doctors and teachers. I like money.

I'm sure Randy Orton could plenty of girls not wrestling, but gets even more because he's a wrestler. It's called being a "celebrity".