TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

If anybody has Gamefly, can you please check the status of Prince of Persia for the Ps3 and Xbox 360 for me. I want to restart up my account for the game but I dont want to have to wait 2-3 weeks to receive it. Thanks.

Low for both versions.

If anybody has Gamefly, can you please check the status of Prince of Persia for the Ps3 and Xbox 360 for me. I want to restart up my account for the game but I dont want to have to wait 2-3 weeks to receive it. Thanks.

Low for both versions.

Ooo ok, thanks. I hear the game only takes 8-12 hours to beat and the replay value is low.

Has anyone played PoP?

Ubisoft has had a pretty poor year for game content. PoP and Assassin's Creed basically the same thing, both only last a few hours and I could never bring myself to play it again. On top of that, they wanted Splinter Cell to be in a similar mould!

Ubisoft has had a pretty poor year for game content. PoP and Assassin's Creed basically the same thing

Bullshit

both only last a few hours and I could never bring myself to play it again.

PoP's about the same length as any of the SoT games--main different being the hub design leads to some backtracking for orbs.

On top of that, they wanted Splinter Cell to be in a similar mould!

Conviction? Not really, no.

Has anyone played PoP?

Played it, loved it. I don't know honestly what the hell you'd be looking for as far as "replay value" (it's still a linear game, so what do you expect?). The replay value pretty much in speeding through levels for achievements and getting all the orbs. It's not like multi-player is a realistic option.

Fallout 3 is fun, but knowing how big the game is you most likely won't be playing the 2nd game you're going to buy very much.

Fable 2 is also fun. I've actually enjoyed Fable 2 more than Fallout 3 but Fable 2 is shorter I believe.

Left 4 Dead I really don't know about, but i have some friends who've really enjoyed the game and give it lots of praise and if you want to get a role playing game, I recommend getting a shooter just in case you decide you want some fast pace action for a little while.

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 is a great fun game but if you get either Fallout 3 or Fable 2, I don't think you'll be playing a lot of Smackdown vs Raw 2009 as those two are much more challenging and will hook you.

Scene it box office smash more so just seems like a great multiplayer party game. Do you do a lot of multiplayer game parties?

I ended up getting Smackdown as the first of 2 games. I like Scene It a lot, and I do play with 4 people regularly (plus it has online), but I already got 515 achievement points in the short time I borrowed it from a friend and I can see it dropping in price in the next 6 months. Left 4 Dead, I waffled between loving and hating. In the end, there's not enough there to justify a purchase yet, and my friends who bought it stopped playing regularly after 2 weeks. It's already seen seevral temporary price drops, so I can wait.

As for the PC vs. 360 issue on Fallout and L4D, I much prefer playing on the 360 to the PC. That being said, I'm waiting on Scene It and L4D and bought Smackdown, so I'll probably end up buying Fallout 3 as well since it appeals to me more than Fable II and I still have Fable: The Lost Chapters to work through. I only paid $20 for a brand new Smackdown 2009, though, so I'm pretty sure that will be more than worth it.

I am the proud new owner of an XBox 360 to go along with my PS3. I was able to get the 60gb pro holiday bundle off of Dell.com for $270 after Tax. I then took another $130 and bought Mass Effect, Gears of War 1 and 2 and the Xbox 12 month plus 1 gold card. Not a bad haul for $400.

I'll get a used copy or something, whenever I get the chance.

I did just this on Saturday, so if you guys are still good for that Marvel thing, hit me up sometime. I have a lot more free time now that I'm done with school until next month.

My 360 is acting weird as hell. If I haven't used it for a day or so, and try to play something, the system will usually stop working after 15 minutes or so. Then, all I have to do is eject the disk, reset the system, and it works fine.

Sometimes while playing Oblivion, I'll get a message about the disc being unreadable. The disc is flawless, and I clean my system regularly. Any other ideas?

It's about to die.

When you start getting weird errors like that, it means the 360's on it's last legs. Eventually, you'll turn it on one day and it'll be dead.

I know this having gone through two RROD's so far.

Well I just got the one-ring E 74 error, so it's off to Microsoft. Right before Christmas too. I guess I'll get myself reaquainted with the ol' PS2 for the time being.

Yeah, that's been up for a week or so here in America. It's nice to have something since I won't payfor premium themes (unless they release one for Lost, WWE, or a sports team I like).

That Doritos game is actually pretty fun, and an easy 200 points in like 20 minutes.

I was sleeping then. :( We should try to set a time in advance where 4 of us can show up. If we can even do just one day/night per week for a couple hours at a time, we can finish everything together. Of course, I can play more often than that, myself.

Stupid question for something I might have glossed over, but does anyone know how to change from a premium theme to a regular one? My brother downloaded the premium Christmas theme just to see what it looked like, but now he cant change back to his previous one. I remembered it being in the system settings blade, but when we looked there it didn't have the "themes" option.

I GOTS ME A 120 GIG HARDDRIVE!!!!!!

I installed Lost Odyssey. 30 GB down the drain baby WOO WOO/

How do you install games on the harddrive? I haven't seen that option yet.

I GOTS ME A 120 GIG HARDDRIVE!!!!!!

I installed Lost Odyssey. 30 GB down the drain baby WOO WOO/

How do you install games on the harddrive? I haven't seen that option yet.

Turn off the option that plays a game when it is put in the drive. Select the game in My Xbox, and press Y.

I got an Xbox 360 yesterday, and I think I already need to send it Microsoft. I was playing Rockband for a few hours yesterday and then I got a disc read error out of the blue. I followed the instructions and ejected the disc to give it a clean to notice a perfectly circular scratch on the disc. I can still sometimes play the game for a few songs, but will then get the error again. Is this a recognised problem with the Xbox? I'm assuming I'm going to need to call Microsoft tomorrow and get it fixed. It's so annoying that this was my Christmas present and I haven't even got a full day of play out of it.

Try another game first. it might just be your Rock Band 2 disc. If it isn't the disc go to the store you bought the system from and just exchange it. You should have a warranty with that store since you just bought it a day or so ago.