TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wootman

Tammy Sytch Butt Pics!

Guest wootman

(I don't know if pic posts are allowed here, but perhaps we can make an exception in this case.)

Anyways, I don't care, I love that nice, big thick ass! That's an ass that won't quit! Give me the Tammy of today over any of the current day WWE Divas. I still think Tammy is hot as hell.

ilefys.jpg

ileged.jpg

ileihd.jpg

ilewb6.jpg

ilewcy.jpg

ilewdz.jpg

ilewie.jpg

ilewj6.jpg

ilewjr.jpg

ilewkx.jpg

ileycn.jpg

Guest wootman

I know I'm gonna get dissed from this post, but I don't care, I can't deny my love of Tammy!

I must admit that I actually find her more appealing these days than her "Sunny Days" and I don't know why.

I know I'm gonna get dissed from this post, but I don't care, I can't deny my love of Tammy!

I must admit that I actually find her more appealing these days than her "Sunny Days" and I don't know why.

Sunny was the hottest diva of her time.

Tammy today looks like some bitch who's toting around 4 kids while pushing a cart full of bacon and pork rinds at a supermarket.

Pass.

Guest wootman

She reminds you of your mother?

I like a little bit of meat on the bones, just a little, I like women that have curves as opposed to sticks with no boobs or no ass and Tammy has curves up the wazoo. Of course, I don't want them to be totally fat or obese, but I don't want them to be too skinny either. Now Tammy, she's just right. I don't think she's as fat as people sometimes make her out to be, she's probably no more than 165 pounds which isn't too bad I think, but yeah, she's a little out of shape. She's still got great legs though, and of course, an incredible ass. Yum.

Also, would it be surprising if I said my favorite WWE female was Stephanie McMahon? :)

Guest 1916

This is in response to the pic 2nd from the bottom:

MAN! Come on, I know she used to be hot, but that looks like somebodys Aunt Flo or something. When she first started at wrestlevixxxens, I thought "Wow, shes fallen a long way" but even then, she looked about 100x better compared to now.

I like a little bit of meat on the bones, just a little, I like women that have curves as opposed to sticks with no boobs or no ass and Tammy has curves up the wazoo. Of course, I don't want them to be totally fat or obese, but I don't want them to be too skinny either. Now Tammy, she's just right. I don't think she's as fat as people sometimes make her out to be, she's probably no more than 165 pounds which isn't too bad I think, but yeah, she's a little out of shape. She's still got great legs though, and of course, an incredible ass. Yum.

Also, would it be surprising if I said my favorite WWE female was Stephanie McMahon? :)

Dude, no. My fiancee is 135-140 pounds and is nowhere near that big. Not even close. Tammy's at least 185-200 pounds.

Stephanie's hot, i'll give you that.

And dont get me wrong, i like a bit of meat on my bones too. But shes just fat at this stage.

Was I the only person who didn't find WrestlingVixxxens that bad? Well, Missy was frightening, but Tammy? She certainly wasn't her old self, but she looked decent enough.

This is more disheartening, but you gotta respect her love for the business.

She looked much better at Hardcore Homecoming, I hope they're from before, personally

Guest wootman

All these pics are from between September and November. I don't think she's as large as she was in 2004 though.

I was thining more Greg "The Hammer" Valentine rather than Bobby Eaton personally.

Thanks.

Edited by Drury37

Was I the only person who didn't find WrestlingVixxxens that bad? Well, Missy was frightening, but Tammy? She certainly wasn't her old self, but she looked decent enough.

Not at all. I too enjoyed the Tammy pics and videos from that site.