TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Obie Trice Shot

"Gangster Rap wasn't about killing people and doing drugs. It was about making the drug problem in America become noticed while also teaching today's youth the reprocussions of playing with guns!"

Except its not putting blinders on. Tupac admitted to biggie that he was only doing it for the money, and he never slept with Faith at a awards show backstage. Suge started it all to make more money. Tupac did not try to have biggie killed and Biggie didn't try to have Pac killed, thus rap factions have NEVER tried to have each other killed.

Ripper just hate white people and will always jump to the defense of a black person.

See the Marcus Vick thread. He doesn't seem to understand that most Universities have codes of conduct for students.

You really can't read can you. I mean I always had this feeling that you could only read the little words and skipped over the ones that are too big for you, but you are really starting to prove it.

Obie Trice deserves more respect than this. I mean cam'ron got multiple pages i think.

\

Obie is nowhere near Cam'ron on the mic.

Y...you are joking right.

Seriously, I have heard everything that Cam'ron has ever said on a mic from that Children of the Corn shit to him freestlying with Big L, Mase, Bloodshed and McGruff in some little ass studio and dude just can't do the shit that Obie can do on the mic.

And seriously, i am sick of this "rappers getting shot" crap. Someone shot at him, probably over some road rage shit. Cam got shot during a car jacking. I don't see anyone calling Dimebag getting shot last year as "those crazy rockstars playing with guns".

Goddamn idiots.

No. Cam'ron is infinitely better than Obie Trice, it's not even close. Cam'ron is a monster on the mic. Obie Trice is barely listenable to me. Basically, the entire Shady Camp (Including the man himself since 2002) is trash on the mic.

Uh, Pac was shot for fighting a gangmember outside of a Tyson fight in Vegas. Puffy and Biggie had ZERO to do with it.

Biggie was shot because some gang member who did a hit paid for by an unknown person. But that person leaning towards Suge Knight.

Both weren't involved in each other's deaths. Infact ZERO people in rap were killed in a rap fued.

No.

Obie Trice deserves more respect than this. I mean cam'ron got multiple pages i think.

\

Seriously, I have heard everything that Cam'ron has ever said on a mic from that Children of the Corn shit to him freestlying with Big L, Mase, Bloodshed and McGruff in some little ass studio and dude just can't do the shit that Obie can do on the mic.

And seriously, i am sick of this "rappers getting shot" crap. Someone shot at him, probably over some road rage shit. Cam got shot during a car jacking. I don't see anyone calling Dimebag getting shot last year as "those crazy rockstars playing with guns".

Goddamn idiots.

No. Cam'ron is infinitely better than Obie Trice, it's not even close. Cam'ron is a monster on the mic. Obie Trice is barely listenable to me. Basically, the entire Shady Camp (Including the man himself since 2002) is trash on the mic.

I guess its all about taste then. Because personally, every since Cam went to that stop and go rhyming style, I have found him to be pure garbage....except for some tracks off Confessions of Fire and SDE.

But Lyrically, you have to admit, the things Obie does with words....lets just say his lyrics would look better on paper than Cam's.

\

Goddamn idiots.

I guess its all about taste then. Because personally, every since Cam went to that stop and go rhyming style, I have found him to be pure garbage....except for some tracks off Confessions of Fire and SDE.

But Lyrically, you have to admit, the things Obie does with words....lets just say his lyrics would look better on paper than Cam's.

True, it's all different taste.

As far as the lyrics on paper, I even disagree with that. Cam'ron has some of the illest wordplay. And his multiples are crazy. I could never see Obie spit something like this

No excuses, it's useless

I'm ruthless, I stay fucking two chicks

Watch boost flicks, bust shots, mad acustics

The crime boss with toothpicks, cash flow and my crucifix

We stick shit, producive, a COC exclusive

Cause I'm the nigga that's passed parole, carry a gat to stroll

Slapping, clapping, and wrapping for rolls

Beef fatter than Jackson Hold

Ask Nicole, slugs I shot, ate her like an entray

Her boyfriend Deandre, has no more fiancee

And y'all be fucking snoring like the Killa's boring

But one slept all this Ralph Lauren, shot him and left his mouth pouring

Then I took his skirt, Killa Cam the crook that merk

So when I'm here look alert, before y'all get shook and hurt

Revenge you on the 8th floor, that's where I used to rape whores

Busting off the cap gun, riding on the skateboard

Now all the states is carved in, all the caps and slugs

And I be rapping bugged, by slapping mugs, clapping thugs

And packing drugs, don't ask for love

I'm fucking raw chief, all you fucking whore cease

Only love you give is love taps to your jaw piece

Cause I done fucked sluts and dancers, give us the chance ta

I got bucks and answers, and I rob the city bus for Transfers

Plus I'm touching you reps, buffing your threats

One shot like Russian Roulette, when thrusting the tech

Killa Cam is real you nothing to sweat

MY crew is tight like ice to treys

Hype the blades from nights to days

I slice with blaze, triffling ways

Bombs with all type grenades, cause me and my nigga love bread

My cousin Bloodshed, the one who party out at Club Med

The ex-dust head, I'm causing complex confusion

When I'm out West I'm looting, car taking, Lexus boosting

See me, you know the techs is shooting, execution

Or any of those freestyles he did in the late 90s. Or the Takeover Freestyle etc...

"Looking for a spark to light, who's hard tonight?

Nobody? So I'll start a fight

And fuck a broken Becks, I'll yoke your necks

I walk around with a smoking tech, a trey 8

So vacate or get soakin' wet

See, and I find stuff like this more impressive:

Obie is the person who came up intraverted

Cause of nervousness, that was soley the only verdict

It was worth it cause he changed, became so observant

Certain such of a purpose, if you knew him earlier

From the days its like a different version

So much hurtin' and pain, gave him game for certain

That's why its curtains and its murder if you get him worked up

I'm so assertive on these mothafuckas actin' tougher

Had enough of isolatin' myself in the room

Writin' poems and songs doin' the same at school

Now look what he became a fool

Cause he learned how to sustain his two

And not obtain fame from you

Livin' hard but still Julliard, a God walks

And ain't spent a day in the pew

Reguardless of this, I draw visuals pictures when a nigga vents

So welcome to the art department

Suge Knight had both Biggie and Tupac killed. Tupac only signed with Death Row to get bond from jail, and Suge being a thug was jealous of the success of Bad Boy Records. I know this because I know people connected to the situation and I trust their knowledge of it more than anyone here. It wasn't east coast vs west coast it was more like LA street thug vs two musicians who had nowhere near the murderous connections of him. Do you really think the Las Vegas PD or Los Angeles PD could not solve either one of these two very high profile murders. Knight had both men killed over money, and that is all it is boiled down to

If Knight had Pac killed, why was in the car durring that drive by where a stray bullet went hit his head? What person takes one in the HEAD for the team?

If Knight had Pac killed, why was in the car durring that drive by where a stray bullet went hit his head? What person takes one in the HEAD for the team?

He didn't get shot in the head, he made that up (Hospital confirmed that). Suge set them both up. Read the book "LAbyrinth" by Randall Sullivan. Or just read the Rolling Stones magazine from last month when they broke down every aspect of the case, and all trails lead to Suge Knight. All trails. It's almost beyond speculation it's so obvious. The coverups, the lies, the money, the amount of people who admit to their involvement and that Suge paid them, the people he confessed the murders to in prison, the police officers involved in the coverups. Too much shit.

And Orlando Anderson was just some they can use as a "suspect".

See, and I find stuff like this more impressive:

Obie is the person who came up intraverted

Cause of nervousness, that was soley the only verdict

It was worth it cause he changed, became so observant

Certain such of a purpose, if you knew him earlier

From the days its like a different version

So much hurtin' and pain, gave him game for certain

That's why its curtains and its murder if you get him worked up

I'm so assertive on these mothafuckas actin' tougher

Had enough of isolatin' myself in the room

Writin' poems and songs doin' the same at school

Now look what he became a fool

Cause he learned how to sustain his two

And not obtain fame from you

Livin' hard but still Julliard, a God walks

And ain't spent a day in the pew

Reguardless of this, I draw visuals pictures when a nigga vents

So welcome to the art department

That's a good verse too. I just like the more raw stuff (Kool G. Rap, Big Pun, Ras Kass, old Cam, Big L, Nasty Nas) etc...but yeah, I can appreciate a good verse like that, I just don't like other aspects of his rhyming more than his lyrics. It's his voice and delivery that's really a turn off to me.

My team is the horsemen

serve you a heaping portion

forcing, my baby momma to get an abortion

*sample sound*

There, i just wrote a Cam'ron rap. I like Cam'ron ok and I think he's pretty good. but like ripper said I just don't like his pausing style that much.

I think Suge had something to do with both murders. Rappers don't shot at each other. Just the some people that they keep around do sometimes. Obie incident was some "road rage" shit. Cam'ron in the 90's was better than Obie, but now Cam got successful and lazy I say obie's is a better lyricist.