TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

OAO NY Revolution Thread 8/1/2006

ON THIS DAY I SEE CLEARLY EVERYTHING HAS COME TO LIGHT, LIKE A BROKEN DREAM....ABLAHBLAHBLHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jim Ross

Great stuff.. I marked out for the finish... although im curioius about the first Spear, an intended near fall?

A Ballsy decision if you ask me, but its something new

And what are the chances of this being a 24 hr Kane Reign?

I want them to keep the belt on him for a while

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I don't like Edge, but I would have cheered Lucifer if it meant ending the awful Cena reign. Just don't Kane him tomorrow night.

Edge better have the standard WWE title around his waist tommorow. The spinner looked silly. I'm glad the title changed hands, made the pay per view worth it to see live. So Cena/Edge rematch at the Rumble with Cena winning? Or are they gonna take RAW's main event somewhere interesting?

Guest OKCoyote

This is deserving of a good ol' JR "OH MY GOD!"

How long was the Edge/Cena match?

He's a face that the fans hate so much that he can't even make a television appearance, save another face, cut a promo or wrestle a match without getting booed out of the building. I'm pretty sure that when they tried to turn X-Pac face and he got this type of reaction, we coined it "X-Pac Heat"

No. People want to see Cena get his ass kicked. People just plain didn't want to see X-Pac.

Should've kept the belt on Cena. Who cares about Edge?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
What happened?

Edge cashed in MitB and ended the reign of terror.

Guest Fook

Nice booking twist at the end with Edge. Now to see if he's just going to be a placeholder champ or if he'll actually have a meaningful reign (ie. be treated as the top guy on the show and be in main events)

Does this mean Cena wins the Rumble to set up a rematch at WM?

Once we get a good picture of Edge with the belt, I'll update my signature.

It'll be a bad picture. The spinner looks so out of place. The standard WWE title will look much better tommorow, hopefully he holds it through RAW so it can be your sig.

What happened?

After bloody Cena won a hard fought victory in the elimnation chamber. Vince came out informed us the night was not over and there was 1 more match, and said Edge has cash in the money in the bank. Edge quickly beat Cena with 2 spears and won the WWE title!

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
He's a face that the fans hate so much that he can't even make a television appearance, save another face, cut a promo or wrestle a match without getting booed out of the building. I'm pretty sure that when they tried to turn X-Pac face and he got this type of reaction, we coined it "X-Pac Heat"

No. People want to see Cena get his ass kicked. People just plain didn't want to see X-Pac.

Should've kept the belt on Cena. Who cares about Edge?

I haven't seen any indication that they want to see Cena either. They boo him any time he shows his face.

Edge's use of his MITB was both logical and well thought out. Although in June I thought using it after the Batista/HHH HIAC match would have made the most sense, Edge would still have had to wrestle Batista, who he already lost to when he won the Goldrush tournament.

Overall (although there is a small chance this was ever a planned arc, or even planned to happen at all ever), I give thumbs up to this 9 month story arc. Congrats, Steph. Now please leave and get to work on your new 9 month story arc.

so now both brands have champions who are injured! BRILLIANT!!

and it would never happen but wouldnt you like to see an audience just file out during events like this? imagine the camera shots to cover that..closest we had that on ppv was Shawn's celebration at WM 12 from the "beat the traffic" crowd in CA

A few PPV's early, but this is something I would have done, and did suggest a few days ago in a thread.

Does that put me on the same page as WWE Creative?

Shit.

This is actually more stupid than their usual ideas.

Fuck, why Edge of all people.. He can't even make his retarded talk segment interesting.

If you're not too bright on wrestling, you could see this happening all the way back after Edge's match. He and Lita went to the WWE.com table for that answer crap and Edge brushed them off saying he had bigger plans than Flair and ran off. That told me he's using the MitB shot tonight. What i'm shocked about is how they made Cena look like a jobber. I know he just did the EC match but damn, outside the spear kick out, it was poo. Damn fuckin fans.

Edited by sluggo

The Edge Cena match was pretty good for what it was. When Cena kicked out the spear I jumped up and told him to fuckin get him again(bit drunk me), the second spear did. Was a real good moment.