TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

OAO NY Revolution Thread 8/1/2006

Guest Boobie

Now isn't this so much more fun then the crowd sitting on their hands until the end of the match? This is why I said to keep the belt on Cena.

The fans are trying to say something. Ignoring them in favor of getting a hot crowd for the sake of it could be disasterous.

Yeah, the fans are saying they want to see Cena get his ass kicked & lose the belt. Keep the belt on him so people will pay to see someone do it. This isn't X-Pac heat he's getting. The only problem is there's no up & coming face to do it.

Ric Flair was infamous for that. OMG did I just put Cena and Flair in the same post????

it would never happen but wouldnt you like to see an audience just file out during this? imagine the camera shots to cover that..closes we had that on ppv was Shawn's celebration at WM 12 from the "beat the traffic" crowd in CA

Now isn't this so much more fun then the crowd sitting on their hands until the end of the match? This is why I said to keep the belt on Cena.

The fans are trying to say something. Ignoring them in favor of getting a hot crowd for the sake of it could be disasterous.

Yeah, the fans are saying they want to see Cena get his ass kicked & lose the belt. Keep the belt on him so people will pay to see someone do it. This isn't X-Pac heat he's getting. The only problem is there's no up & coming face to do it.

Ric Flair was infamous for that. OMG did I just put Cena and Flair in the same post????

Jim Cornette, is that you?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

He's a face that the fans hate so much that he can't even make a television appearance, save another face, cut a promo or wrestle a match without getting booed out of the building. I'm pretty sure that when they tried to turn X-Pac face and he got this type of reaction, we coined it "X-Pac Heat"

And he fucking wins.

My God, Edge or Cena. Pick your poison.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

He's a face that the fans hate so much that he can't even make a television appearance, save another face, cut a promo or wrestle a match without getting booed out of the building. I'm pretty sure that when they tried to turn X-Pac face and he got this type of reaction, we coined it "X-Pac Heat"

And he fucking wins.

My God, Edge or Cena. Pick your poison.

Guest Boobie

I would take Edge anyday of the week.

I hope Edge has allready bought a replacement belt, so we can get a real title.