Indiana @ Chicago, 8:30

Memphis @ San Antonio, 8:30

New Jersey @ Dallas, 8:30

NO/OK @ Houston, 8:30

Cleveland @ Phoenix, 9:00

Miami @ Utah, 9:00

LA Lakers @ Golden State, 10:30

Seattle @ LA Clippers, 10:30

Sorry it's late, I went ahead and posted the scores of today's games up there.

The Celtics can't beat anybody. I think its time to give Danny Ainge the boot. He's a good scout of young talent but when it comes to resigning his own players or going to free agency he just gives out the most retarded of contracts.

Trade Pierce, Davis, Raef, and Blount then build around Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, and Delonte West.

To be fair, Dallas is at worst the #3 team in the West, and only won that game on a last second shot.

I'd rather see them get rid of Doc, myself. I'd live happy never having to hear him open his mouth again.

At least you have to remain somewhat impartial in an announcers' job. If you listen to him talk in an interview after a game or something, if there was a fight, nothing is ever his guys' fault. He sends his guys in there to hack away at Jermaine who has an injured shoulder, but God forbid he should swing an elbow in retaliation or the whole thing automatically becomes his fault.

Suns lose in triple OT for the second time in eight days, this time to Denver. To their credit, though, they only played 7 guys, 6 of them for 40+ minutes.

They have got to get some guys back from injury. I wish they would have played the dude they signed to the 10 day though. He is a sick shooter, 6'8, and they definately could have used someone else when guys started getting in foul trouble and fouling out (Nash/Diaw).

Looks like the Clippers might be getting Artest

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution

WASHINGTON — Hawks forward Al Harrington was the owner of the league's best rumor prior to Wednesday night's game against Washington at the MCI Center. Harrington said he heard from people in Indiana that the Pacers and Clippers were close to finalizing a deal swapping Ron Artest for Corey Maggette. That deal, were it to happen, would finally put to rest the rumors that Harrington will be a part of a trade that frees Artest from the Pacers and the Pacers from their volatile and restless star. "Yeah, that would get it out of the water and off the Internet and all that nonsense," Harrington said. "But I've known for a couple of weeks now that nothing was going to happen with me. [Hawks general manager Billy Knight] told me that if there was going to be anything done he'd let me know. So it's been off of my mind for a while now." Harrington said he'll be happy for Artest, whenever he finally returns to the floor. And he's convinced that whatever team Artest suits up for will be dangerous. "Any team with a sane Ron Artest is going to be tough to deal with," Harrington said. "Any team with he's on with his mind right, is going to the playoffs and is going to make some noise. So it'll be good for Ron and for the Clippers."

holy shit, anyone see the video of Keyon Dooling (sp?) and Ray Allen fighting upa nd into the stands... then Dooling actually trying to chase him down in the locker room! WTF!

obviously we're missing part of the story here, it was such a bizarre thing, they jsut showed the video.

holy shit, anyone see the video of Keyon Dooling (sp?) and Ray Allen fighting upa nd into the stands... then Dooling actually trying to chase him down in the locker room! WTF!

obviously we're missing part of the story here, it was such a bizarre thing, they jsut showed the video.

I can imagine ESPN tomorrow:

"This is very reminiscent of the brawl last year at the Palace..."

*cue brawl footage*

Keyon Dooling is a punk. I'm shocked that he didn't get into a fight while playing for Miami, because last year he seemed to carry himself in a very arrogant way.

I can imagine ESPN tomorrow:

"This is very reminiscent of the brawl last year at the Palace..."

*cue brawl footage*

:lol: Followed by an interview with Rick Carlisle/Larry Brown/Jermaine O'Neal about how the two events compare and why it isn't good for basketball.

I hate ESPN sometimes.

Looks like Steve Francis is suspended by the team indefinitely...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2289923

I'm banking he gets moved before the deadline.

They won't get much for him...he's not ron artest, but he's had attitude issues everywhere he's been (or refused to play). He won't buy into a system or anything a coach says...no legit contender is gonna want him messing things up...I could MAYBE see Minnesota with Garnett kinda holding him in check, but what can the T-wolves really give for him?

Wow, I just can't see anyone beating the Pistons in a seven-game set this year, at all. I can't remember the last time the Spurs were being run off their own floor like this. Down 18 at the end of three.

Before the season started, I had thought Chauncey Billups was overrated on the basis of winning that finals MVP, that I felt they had to give to *someone* on the Pistons. He's definitely proven me wrong this season. I think both Detroit guards deserve to be All-Stars, as well as of course Ben Wallace.

The Spurs have alot of problems to fix inorder to match up with the Piston or even be competitive with them. I'm sure once Popavich stops being stubburn with the lineup and realize that Ginobli and Mohammond belong in the starting lineup and that both Finley and Van Excel are nothing more than energy bench role players the Spurs will be successful in the future.

I think they could possibly withstand that. With the way things are going, Rasheed's going to be happy for a long time.

You know I predicted a month ago the Clippers would trade Maggette for Artest...too bad it's being held up by Maggette's injury, because I think that deal helps both teams quite a bit. It makes both of them legit teams and that makes the playoffs way more exciting.

That was probably the closest we were going to get to equal value for Artest at this point, too. Shame about the injury.

The Jazz could maybe beat them. But they're out West and have pretty much 0 chance of making the finals.

I can see the Jazz being the #3 seed in the playoffs. The Northwest is awful, someone's gotta win it and with Utah leading it now and being the only team with a record over .500 it might as well be them. Though whoever wins it they'll likely just be a gift to whoever finishes 6th.

If the Jazz won the Northwest, that would be a serious gift to the 6th team, hopefully the Lakers.

....who the Jazz have beaten twice this year.

The only team that can beat Detroit is Detroit

Sorry, the Jazz are two and 0 against them as well.

In fact, Utah has won nine of ten(which is, not coincidentally, the time they got Kirilenko back) and stand to make a SERIOUS move in the second half once Carlos Boozer, Utah's leading scorer last year, finally debuts for them after an offseason injury.

Yes, the Jazz beat the Lakers in the 2 games that the Lakers didn't have Kobe Bryant. That's a really big accomplishment. The Lakers also played them close in both games, something Jerry Sloan should be ashamed of.

Sorry, the Jazz are two and 0 against them as well.

If you actually think that the Jazz would beat them in a 7 game series, you are out of your mind.