TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

OAO Raw Thread for 1/30/06

Chavo is really a boring wrestler. He was probably about to be let go before Eddie died.

This RAW has been absolutely awful so far. The highlight has been Snitsky's goatee.

Edit: I feel sorry for WWE. They can't just release him because then they look bad, but he's just a jobber. Ha ha, Coach is basically saying the same thing right now. And HHH is doing the fake Eddie shuck and jive.

So when is the time table for Chavo to be released from WWE? If he can't sustain the eddy pops, they wont see any purpose in the guy.

The day after WM. They need him to stay that long in case they want to induct Eddie into the HoF.

Coach said something to the effect of they've never been in such uncharted waters before WM.

That's what shitty writing does to your show, Coach.

Chavo is really a boring wrestler. He was probably about to be let go before Eddie died.

This RAW has been absolutely awful so far. The highlight has been Snitsky's goatee.

Its boring because the booking style is soooooooooo slow.

Kane and Big Show are defending the belts? Against who? I thought they beat every other tag team on RAW at one time a few weeks ago, thereby destroying the division.

Makeshift tag team of Carlito and Masters, evidently the only type of tag team there is left on Raw

Kane and Big Show are defending the belts? Against who? I thought they beat every other tag team on RAW at one time a few weeks ago, thereby destroying the division.

Carlito and Masters. Killing off the last team standing.

You're not supposed to remember a few weeks ago. It's Carlito and Chris Masters.

You must have missed all of Chavo's WCW work, or his work on Smackdown with Eddie, or...

Eh, it's not worth my time.

There's not doubt that Chavo Guerrero is a great worker, but he needs to stick to cruiserweights. This heavyweight style just ruins him.

I don't think that at all. I think his problem right now, is that he isn't being (or isn't being allowed to be), Chavo. His matches are trying to copy Eddie, and he will not be able to progress anywhere if they keep him on that track. A few tributes here and now are fine, but not the entire match.

If they let Chavo be Chavo, it would be much, much better.