TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Using Eddie's death in storylines - So, are all of you finally aga

Or they'll say "Orton was THAT over from just saying Eddy's going to hell. Imagine how over he'd be if he tried to hit on Eddy's daughters or took a dump on his grave!"

Speaking of which, considering how attractive Eddie's oldest daughter is, don't dismiss the idea of Vince trying to use her in that sort of angle, even if she is under-age.

Vince: You know, a little plastic surgery never hurts

Eddie's daughter: I'm 14.

Vince: Oh don't worry, we'll pay for it.

Then on the behind-the-scenes features they can show Eddy's wife saying how grateful she is to Vince and the entire McMahon family for not only paying for Eddy's rehab but for skankin' up his daughter somethin' fierce.

(After showing an angle w/ Orton and the underage daughter making out in the ring)

Vince: We here at WWE feel a responsibility . . . well moreso than that, an obligation to see to it that the spirit of Eddy Guerrero never dies. He was a one of a kind and to give the fans a chance to forget him would be a great injustice to our audience. I've had many conversations w/ his lovely wife Vicky, and we came to the conclusion that this is the direction WWE should go.

You have to remember, we tell stories . . . just like CSI, just like Law and Order, and just like the West Wing. Some uninformed detractors would feel that we are exploiting the death of Eddie Guerrero and that simply is just not the case. I don't think any level-minded person would disagree with that.

Which brings me to my duty of letting our great fans know about WrestleMania 22 . . . *Vince Shill Mode ON* LIVE!!! IN CHI TOWN!!!! ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW AND WWE.COM!!!!!!!!! IT'S WWWRRRRREEEEESSSSTTTTTTLLLLLLLEEEEE MMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

They could do Rey vs Orton on the basis of Rey trying to protect the virtute of his best friends daughter. Feud ends with Rey turning heel after he realizes that Eddy tried to take his son away from him so he in turn will steal Eddy's daughter's virginity. Hilarious segments with Rey using a phonebook to compensate for his height follows.

They could do Rey vs Orton on the basis of Rey trying to protect the virtute of his best friends daughter. Feud ends with Rey turning heel after he realizes that Eddy tried to take his son away from him so he in turn will steal Eddy's daughter's virginity. Hilarious segments with Rey using a phonebook to compensate for his height follows.

This leds to the incestous angle of Dominic rising up to his fake father and to protect his older sister and in turn, a sorrid tale of love develops between them.

If Rey wins the title will it count as Eddie's 2nd run as a WWE World champion since Eddie picked Rey's number, helped him win the Rumble and would want Rey to suceed?

It wouldn't surprise me to see them do an angle based on the entire film Ghost. Eddie and Rey as the two leads, Orton as one of the bad guys, but I'm not sure who could be the Whoopie.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them do an angle based on the entire film Ghost. Eddie and Rey as the two leads, Orton as one of the bad guys, but I'm not sure who could be the Whoopie.

Thea can do double duty.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Orlando.

I think we need a "OAO Eddy Guerrero Fantasy-Booking" thread. Me and Rudo have some serious gems in the works for that one.

You absolutely have to somehow fit in Bone Thugs N Harmony's "Tha Crossroads" for a theme song or music video.

When Rey does wrestle either Angle or HHH, with the ref's back turned to the two, using wires and camera tricks, Eddie's "ghost" will seemingly place a chair into the heel's hands just as the ref's turning around.

Cole: What can you say Tazz, its a Guerrero family tradition, and Eddie could never let death stop him from a little lying, cheating, and stealing.

Tazz: You've heard me say off the chain Cole, but this is off the grave!

I wonder if Eddie's family is getting any kind of PPV pay-out since they're using Eddie as a big selling point for No Way Out and, to a lesser extent, Royal Rumble? It's the least they can do considering how they're using his name.

Although, it'd probably be a bit awkward for Eddie's family to accept that money, in light of what the company is doing. Still, it'd be nice of Vince to at least offer.

I think we have the plot for the next WWE Films production.

When Owen passed away, they mourned him and carried on. Can't believe they're still going on with Eddie though.

Will Rey utter the phrase "you complete me"? Because if not, the movie would suck.

Will Rey utter the phrase "you complete me"? Because if not, the movie would suck.

I would prefer Rey to copy something a little more current and more appropriate to WWE and how they are handling this Eddie thing...

"Why can't I quit you?"

I would prefer Rey to copy something a little more current and more appropriate to WWE and how they are handling this Eddie thing...

"Why can't I quit you?"

Hey, Jerry Maguire is current. . . by WWE standards.

When Owen passed away, they mourned him and carried on. Can't believe they're still going on with Eddie though.

If they exploited Owen's death then that would add more fire to the lawsuit by the Harts.

Eddie's different though with the "natural causes" thing.

Booker T of course. I mean dude has the hair for it.

This is a moment custom made for the Coach...and the Spirit Squad can cheer Eddie's ghost on from the sidelines.

Booker T of course. I mean dude has the hair for it.

Or Mark Henry...