Monday and Tuesday, February 13-14, 2006

Madison Square Garden

Pennsylvania Plaza

Seventh to Eighth Avenues and 31st to 33rd Streets

New York, New York

America's First and Only

Champions Only Dog Show

Entry limited to 2,500 dogs

Individual breed judging will take place each day between the hours of 8:30AM and 6PM.

The Group and Best In Show competition will be televised

live on USA Network from 8-11PM Monday and Tuesday.

I bet the Golden Retriever gets held down again. This should be his year god dammit!

Watch the Pointer win it again, that was such a bullshit and undeserving title win! Total screwjob.

I'll have the TSN feed going tonight. WWE should stream it on their site. The ratings are going to be screwed anyway.

I'll have the TSN feed going tonight. WWE should stream it on their site. The ratings are going to be screwed anyway.

I doubt USA Network would go along with that idea, it would undermine the Thursday airing.

HHH's wife goes over?

Last week's threadmaker had it as "Road to WrestleMania Tournament Begins" or something with "the one where Triple H goes over, again" as the topic description.

What have been the ratings for this dog show over the past ten years?

All I really know is the ratings usually hit the mid 4's when they crown best in show and hover in the mid 3's range every other time. So about the same as the ratings RAW grabs nowadays.

This may be redundant, but with the way WWE storylines have gone and how predictable they've gotten, if they cut out the semifinal matches and had RAW this thursday go straight to HHH v. RVD, I don't think anyone would miss a beat. All last week, I kept thinking about how badly HHH is going to bury RVD, and how badly the crowd is going to crap all over it, I forgot there were still semis to this mess.

If this is going to be the RAW thread, WWE.com will be posting results as the show goes on. Good idea/Bad idea...People tuned into Smackdown when Angle won the title.

Someone make a joke about pedigrees.

Tonight on USA, we'll get to see some decent pedigrees for a change.

Hey, I tried.

Let me tell you how it's going to go...

Show will go for a chokeslam, HHH will kick Show in the stomach/balls, Show will back off and grab his kicked area in pain, he will turn around and get hit with the Pedigree and 1-2-3.

Let me tell you how it's going to go...

Show will go for a chokeslam, HHH will kick Show in the stomach/balls, Show will back off and grab his kicked area in pain, he will turn around and get hit with the Pedigree and 1-2-3.

So...who do you think's going to win the tournament? :D

That wasn't a bad match, considering the participants. The spot they did post-match, while not the most amazing thing we've ever seen, was something that they don't use often (if ever).