TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeJordan23

Dicks Worn Out...

This is what happens when you have a woman on top of the writing team.

Come on now, not all women are fucking retards.

Are you saying you would have handled the Dicks better if you were on top?

Yeah, Steph is stupid for letting the Dicks go. It's obvious they had a lot of potential and were ready to make a blast onto the scene.

That's tremendous.

MNM

Mexicools

Matt Hardy and Tatanka

Gymini

London and Kendrick

Big Show/Kane

Snitsky/Tomko

Viscera/Venia

Carlito/Masters (maybe?)

Spirit Squad (which can be multiple teams).

There may be more teams but the division is still dead.

Spirit Squad (which can be multiple teams).

I hope Doane and Jeter are the ones teamed up most often.

I'd think they'd be more likely to go with Jeter/Nemeth, and give Doane a singles run.

I'd think they'd be more likely to go with Jeter/Nemeth, and give Doane a singles run.

The only problem with that is that Jeter would have to carry Nemeth in their tag matches.

A Doane singles run would be fine, though.

The Dicks got in a fight in Mexico, and is part of the reason that they were released. They were more than likely going to be fired anyway, but this just pushed them over the line. They also never really got along at all.

That was in the latest PWInsider audio report.

WWE released Tank Tolland and Chad Wicks (The Dicks) last week. The main reason they were released was because of a fight between Tolland and Wicks.

Wicks was constantly being ribbed and hazed by a number of the veteran Smackdown wrestlers including JBL, Chris Benoit and The Undertaker. Wicks handled the ribbing poorly, and he'd often complain about it, which lead to even more ribbing. Tolland felt that Wicks' constant complaining would put their jobs in jeopardy. Just recently, the tag team partners had a physical altercation as Tolland punched Wicks. The fight put WWE management in a sticky situation because they couldn't possibly justify firing the wrestler who was punched and not the wrestler who did the punching. And thus, WWE decided to just release the both of them.

Tolland and Wicks will be going their separate ways on the indy scene.

source - Pro Wrestling Torch (by way of LordsofPain.net)

Guest phantom4real

The fact Benoit took part in it bugs me a little bit since he's never been known for doing that kind of stuff backstage. In my opinion it's either the fact he's going through hard times right now or the fact Chad Wicks was just an a****** backstage (ala Matt Striker or Muhammad Hassan, who Benoit also ribbed last year) whereas Tolland wasn't.

Your thoughts?

Guest Desperate Housewife

Snigger. Benoit's a PRICK!

Thank God guys like HHH are above all this

Guest phantom4real
Snigger. Benoit's a PRICK!

Thank God guys like HHH are above all this

You're right. HHH is way above ribbing guys backstage. He ribs them live on TV.

Guest Desperate Housewife

At least that way - people don't get needlessly fired.

And besides, no one cares about Cena anyway

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
The fact Benoit took part in it bugs me a little bit since he's never been known for doing that kind of stuff backstage. In my opinion it's either the fact he's going through hard times right now or the fact Chad Wicks was just an a****** backstage (ala Matt Striker or Muhammad Hassan, who Benoit also ribbed last year) whereas Tolland wasn't.

Your thoughts?

He was being a dick. Why do we need to find reasons to justify Benoit but just leave it for everyone else?

WWE released Tank Tolland and Chad Wicks (The Dicks) last week. The main reason they were released was because of a fight between Tolland and Wicks.

Wicks was constantly being ribbed and hazed by a number of the veteran Smackdown wrestlers including JBL, Chris Benoit and The Undertaker. Wicks handled the ribbing poorly, and he'd often complain about it, which lead to even more ribbing. Tolland felt that Wicks' constant complaining would put their jobs in jeopardy. Just recently, the tag team partners had a physical altercation as Tolland punched Wicks. The fight put WWE management in a sticky situation because they couldn't possibly justify firing the wrestler who was punched and not the wrestler who did the punching. And thus, WWE decided to just release the both of them.

Tolland and Wicks will be going their separate ways on the indy scene.

source - Pro Wrestling Torch (by way of LordsofPain.net)

HAR HAR.

This is the thing that bothers me about ribbing...

I don't mind it. Everyone gets ribbed. Obviously, excessive ribbing is not included here. But I HATE it when people can't take it, I'll admit it. Now, to be fair, Taker, JBL and Benoit could have been doing excessive ribbing. But let's assume it's just normal ribbing, right? If someone can't take it, they shouldn't be there. Now, if it goes to sexual assault or something, totally different. But if a guy just can't take a joke and he whines about it, I have no sympathy at all.

PWInsider has backed up PWTorch's report by saying that Tolland and Wicks personally did not get along and they got into a fight backstage at a Smackdown show in Mexico.

So it wasn't that the Dicks were having a hard time adjusting, they just rubbed each other the wrong way? That's what happens when the WWE blows their load and calls guys up too quick. It was a little premature.

So it wasn't that the Dicks were having a hard time adjusting, they just rubbed each other the wrong way? That's what happens when the WWE blows their load and calls guys up too quick. It was a little premature.

Welcome to the creamy icing on the layered cake of bad puns that is this thread.