TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Ive found something that I've only ever seen on tape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGAPbEZB5Ws

The debut of WWF in the UK, this was the very first ever WWF show ever shown in the UK, it actually shared a program with a promotion in the UK called Dale Martin promotions which WAS british wrestling, till it was ran into the ground, lol cant ever imagine WWF sharing a program with another promotion today can you?

Jimmy Hart was a member of 60s one hit wonder, The Gentrys. So it's no real surprise that he can sing

Hey----wait--- is that Barry Horowitz in there in the big group shot of all the heels singing? That's frigging awesome if it is.

Jimmy Hart was a member of 60s one hit wonder, The Gentrys. So it's no real surprise that he can sing

Hey----wait--- is that Barry Horowitz in there in the big group shot of all the heels singing? That's frigging awesome if it is.

yeah i know about Hart

and i think it is Horowitz wtf

Here is a horrible quality video of the Scott Hall vs. Carlito match that recently took place, and

is a better quality clip of the start of the match.

There's some good quality pictures of that match right here.

Here's some more recent pictures of Hall.

Can anybody repost Bobby Heenan's greatest commentary ever, featured in a Hacksaw Jim Duggan match?

"College!"

I've been looking through for evidence of Kane supposedly attempting a rana since I haven't seen it firsthand. I'm filing under urban myth until I find a video of it.

Can anybody repost Bobby Heenan's greatest commentary ever, featured in a Hacksaw Jim Duggan match?

"College!"

From a few pages back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIFC6fmxNs4

Does anyone know where I can find video of Allen Funk(Kwee Wee) doing The Funkster gimmick? The only time I saw it was on a WWA PPV about 4 years ago.

96 Royal Rumble. In that compilation right before the actual match of different wrestlers saying why/how they would win. Consistent with the video itself, I don't know why/how I remember that.

Edit