TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

This is from 1999 Kick Ass Wrestling. It's a local indy from Tennesee/Miss. area. It features interviews from Jamie Dundee, Psycho Sid and David Jett. Awesome southern sleaze.

Although I'm not sure anyone wants to watch him at this point, here's a couple of Benoit clips also featuring Woman (his wife Nancy)...

Chris Benoit and Arn Anderson cut promos on Kevin Sullivan, with Nancy standing by (From Clash of the Champions 34, I think...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21zET_xn8uo

Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Sullivan (Falls Count Anywhere):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wztAYXGVmpc

I asked this question over at DVDVR, but I guess I didn't kiss someone's ring or something before I did it so it got erased. I'm looking for the interview that The Rock did the night that Austin Walked out on the WWE. I think it was June 10, 2002. I don't know if it's not been posted or if I'm just not getting the right tags. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Highlights of the 94 King of the Ring Qualifying Tourney. Awesome find :D

Here it is

Who is that spitting the green mist into the face of (This proves my point about how awesome it is) Adam Bomb?

That would be the immortal Kwang (later Savio Vega). And since I can never say his name without telling the Wrestlecrap joke, here it is:

Q: What's the sound of 300 lbs. of shit hitting a gong?

A. KWANG!

Really? I knew it would later be Savio Vega, but I don't recall ever actually seeing him. I do recall a rumour (which of course, was just that), that he was a hidden character in the RAW video game for Super Nes and Genesis when that game was first released.

Actually the character of Kwang lasted untill about a month or so before his redebut as Savio, he wa sin the 95 rumble match as kwang. The end of kwang came like this- Kwang and Hakushi (dubbed The Shoguns) faced Tag Champs The Smokin Gunns on Superstarts or Challenge. The evil foreigners lost and Hakushi and Shinja blamed Kwang and beat him up. They never mentioned Kwang again and Savio (The Carribean Legend as he was billed) showed up to save Razor Ramon at the First In Your House

Really? I knew it would later be Savio Vega, but I don't recall ever actually seeing him. I do recall a rumour (which of course, was just that), that he was a hidden character in the RAW video game for Super Nes and Genesis when that game was first released.

Actually, you could unlock Kwang in Raw for Genesis 32X. Remember that thing?

Actually, you could unlock Kwang in Raw for Genesis 32X. Remember that thing?

I can't figure out which half of your first sentence was more awesome.

I've been trying to find it for a few days now, but unsuccessful so far.

remember when the nWo appeared on Raw (could have been for the first time ever) and destroyed The Rock. is that video on Youtube?

"but i'm a fag"

I love the fact that Sheik made that guy kiss his hand. Iron Sheik is just fucking awesome with everything he does.

:lol:

I was there live for that as well. The entire thing was just so weird being there live. No one knew what to make of it, everyone was confused, pissed off, and also laughing all at the same time.

To continue my Bulldogs trend, here's Dynamite Kid's last match ever. It's also one of the hardest matches for me to watch, given Dynamite's condition at the time:

Michinoku Pro "These Days" 10/10/96

Dynamite Kid, Kobayashi & Dos Caras vs Tiger Mask, Great Sasuke & Mil Mascaras