TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Man, I never thought I'd demand a Damien Demento comeback. But I want a Damien Demento comeback.

The sales of the "I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS" t-shirts would be huge I tell ya.

thats awesome

Here's one to celebrate the holiday seasons. The 1976 Memphis Wrestling Christmas Special featuring Jerry Lawler, Rocky Johnson, Tojo Yamamoto and Bill Dundee amongst other old school wrestlers.

Oh yeah and The Rock makes his TV debut.

(Featuring a three year old Rock)

Bret Hart on the Heartbreak Hotel.. Watch the strange editing job on Bret's wrestling outfit.

Oh wow...that was really weird...lol

He went from black and pink to pink and black. I guess they had to reshoot the segment at a later time. Weird as hell though.

The Power Trip Destroys lita

I dont remember this but Lita took a BEATING I wasnt a big fans of hers but i have new respect for after this

I remember having a really hard time watching this back in 2001. Lita sold that attack so well. For a short time, post-WMX7 Austin was a perfect heel. His "10,000 Chairshots of Doom" was always something to watch.

The old school STIFF Pedigrees were always fun to watch too. I miss those. Did the Hardy's ever get their heat back after this?

I have never been one to get too upset with women being involved in a beat down but that was way over the line imho. I know she agreed to it and everything but something is just wrong with a woman taking a beating like that on a wrestling show. She is a hell of a woman for doing it but you could tell the crowd hated it and not in a good way. It was hard for me to watch then and it is now.

I know this is wrestling where evil doings of yesterday are forgotten today for tomorrow's hero but that was so violent and criminal that it makes the announcers and the wrestlers look like idiots when a few months down the line they "good guys" are all budies with him and jr is creaming his pants over him. This is why I think at some point, it's too much...aside from the brutality of seeing a woman beaten like that.

Man, I never thought I'd demand a Damien Demento comeback. But I want a Damien Demento comeback.

The sales of the "I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS" t-shirts would be huge I tell ya.

lol he does have potential. A unique character he would be.

The Power Trip Destroys lita

I dont remember this but Lita took a BEATING I wasnt a big fans of hers but i have new respect for after this

I remember having a really hard time watching this back in 2001. Lita sold that attack so well. For a short time, post-WMX7 Austin was a perfect heel. His "10,000 Chairshots of Doom" was always something to watch.

The old school STIFF Pedigrees were always fun to watch too. I miss those. Did the Hardy's ever get their heat back after this?

you know, its still weird that Curt Hennig, from Minnesota, could be a Texas Redneck. but I guess he did love country music so....

Ive said it a thousand times, but when I went to the wcw nitro grill in las vegas, and they were showing bash at the beach 99, when the rap is crap video was played, almost the whole place was singing it in unison. weird thing to witness live.

gotta love Brets magic singlet and pants.

Here's some more cool stuff from Memphis.

Randy Savage and Jerry Lawler Vs King Kong Bundy and Rick Rude (Joined In Progress)

Part 2

Funk calls Lawler a son of a jackass and a lover of chickens

All this leads to...

Jerry Lawler Vs Terry Funk in a Empty Arena Match

Part 2 of the Empty Arena match

Gotta love Funk's cursing and crazy ranting. Not very good quality unfortunately

ECW 1995 Cactus Jack 'Anti-Hardcore' promos montage

ECW 1995 Cactus Jack 'Anti-Hardcore' promo on Dreamer

ECW Cactus Jack 'Anti-Hardcore' promo on Dreamer

ECW 1995-10-07 Raven & Cactus Jack promo on Dreamer

Cactus Jack 'Cane Dewey' promo on Dreamer

Bret Hart on the Heartbreak Hotel.. Watch the strange editing job on Bret's wrestling outfit.

He went from black and pink to pink and black. I guess they had to reshoot the segment at a later time. Weird as hell though.

Diesel also goes from no elbow pads to elbow pads. I'm sure Vince fired a bunch of people for this.

Diesel also goes from no elbow pads to elbow pads. I'm sure Vince fired a bunch of people for this.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out, I put that video up on Youtube and never even noticed.

Guest TheFabulousJakey
I have never been one to get too upset with women being involved in a beat down but that was way over the line imho. I know she agreed to it and everything but something is just wrong with a woman taking a beating like that on a wrestling show. She is a hell of a woman for doing it but you could tell the crowd hated it and not in a good way. It was hard for me to watch then and it is now.

I know this is wrestling where evil doings of yesterday are forgotten today for tomorrow's hero but that was so violent and criminal that it makes the announcers and the wrestlers look like idiots when a few months down the line they "good guys" are all budies with him and jr is creaming his pants over him. This is why I think at some point, it's too much...aside from the brutality of seeing a woman beaten like that.

Not saying it was the right thing to do, but I recall that the purpose of the beatdown was because, before that, fans hated Triple H enough but were still being reluctant to boo "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, and they felt he had to do something truly despicable to be a full-fledged heel in their eyes (and they had Lita pin Spike Dudley on Heat the night before, as if that would somehow make her more of a competitor).

Highlights from some old episodes Family Feud with the stars of WCW Vs the stars of G.L.O.W.W. The WCW team consists of Sid Vicious, Dutch Mantell, Master Blaster Steel (AKA Kevin Nash), Tony Schiavone and Kevin Sullivan. A rogues gallary if there was one.

The second one has WCW faces; Sting, Brian Pillman, "Z Man" Tom Zenk, Brad Armstrong and Jim Ross Vs G.L.O.W.W

What the hell was Hercules's deal in that match versus Sid? He was grossly overweight. Prolly even 10 lbs. heavier than he was at the '92 Rumble one month prior. I remember when I was a kid watching it on Prime Time Wrestling but obviously couldn't tell how unprofessional he was back then. Obvious that his tag team partner took notes for Superbrawl V.

A character from the little remembered animated flick, The Quest For Camelot appears on Thunder and passes out T-Shirts while Schiavone shills for the movie.

One of Steve Austin's last matches in the WCW. Against "Macho Man" Randy Savage in the 2nd round of the U.S. title tournament on an episode of WCW Saturday Night circa May '95.