TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Holy Shit, that guy's like Jack Evans on crack. Can he actually wrestle though or does he just do these insane spots? In either case, he's entertaining as hell!

He's pretty awesome. Here's his wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takuya_Sugi. He goes by the names Yoshitsune and El Blazer the most often, but has, like, 12 different gimmicks. He's currently getting a pretty big push in Michinoku Pro, and just beat Great Sasuke a few days ago.

WOW...That's all I can say. I would love to see what this guy can do against someone like AJ Styles. That would be one sick match.

Guest korndogg123
One of my all time favorite promos . . . seriously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jxcNdwjm0U

Dem bones, dem bones, dem big bones!!!

If you can call that a promo, lol. But I agree, I love that one too just cause it's so hilarious. Notice how Snuka's doing his "hoo! hoo!" thing while Piper's singing!

Finally, I found it...Stone Cold's terrific promo vignette for Survivor Series 96:

Here's another -

Gotta love the cheapshot he gives HBK at the end there. lol

What pisses me off about that clip was not only the match itself, but the first listed link to it: Rhino vs. Chris Daniels from ECW in '99. My two favourite big men in history, both criminally misused in the E.

What pisses me off about that clip was not only the match itself, but the first listed link to it: Rhino vs. Chris Daniels from ECW in '99. My two favourite big men in history, both criminally misused in the E.

Sooooooo, when was Chris Daniels ever considered a big man in wrestling?

Guest 6foot9

does anyone have the clip from the Raw (maybe it was SD, it was the night they filmed all 3 shows in one night) in Dallas last year when Edge comes out and everyone in the front row all the way around the ring had "Edge Sucks" signs? His reaction was priceless.

Holy Shit, that guy's like Jack Evans on crack. Can he actually wrestle though or does he just do these insane spots? In either case, he's entertaining as hell!

He's pretty awesome. Here's his wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takuya_Sugi. He goes by the names Yoshitsune and El Blazer the most often, but has, like, 12 different gimmicks. He's currently getting a pretty big push in Michinoku Pro, and just beat Great Sasuke a few days ago.

RIDICULOUS. In a good way.

I particularly (heart) that rope-run dropkick.

Oh man, I remember jamming to this everyday back in kindergarten. How sad.

I know I probably shouldn't ask this question, but what in the hell is "Macho Man" Randy Savage talking about?

And "Match-O Man"? How hard is it to pronounce the word "Macho"? And was that "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan doing the "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" in the background?

And how could they release this when the singers couldn't even pronounce the most important word right!?

Oh, and you can thank Simon Cowell for this.