TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

A character from the little remembered animated flick, The Quest For Camelot appears on Thunder and passes out T-Shirts while Schiavone shills for the movie.

One of Steve Austin's last matches in the WCW. Against "Macho Man" Randy Savage in the 2nd round of the U.S. title tournament on an episode of WCW Saturday Night circa May '95.

hey austin was mumbling something about opening a can of whoop-ass here!

A feature on Eric Bischoff from Confidential featuring footage of his failed WWF audition in 1990.

Hulk Hogan makes a rare free television in-ring appearence against WWF Hall of Famer and one of the most famous jobbers of his time, Johnny Rodz circa January '85.

Bobby Heenan presents The Real World Championship belt at the end of an episode of Wrestling Challenge and hypes Ric Flair.

Some highlights from the Randy Savage/Jake Roberts feud of the early 90s featuring Roberts at his heelish heights.

First, Savage gets his arm bitten by Jake's king cobra.

Their Tuesday in Texas match in three parts. Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Shiek, New Jack and Honky "shoot". This is a video i'm going to be looking for.

If any company but RF Video would have done that, I'd agree, but I refuse to give Feinstein my money. Thank God for whoever posted the entire thing on YouTube so I don't have to. :)

Here are two (maybe the only two?) of The Man With No Face's (One of Ed Leslie's 1,108,273 gimmicks) appearences in the WWF circa '91.

The Man With No Face attacks "The Model" Rick Martel

The Man With No Face saves Greg Valentine from the dastardly Dino Bravo and Earthquake

Some more WrestleCrap

Loch Ness Vs "American Male" Marcus Alexander Bagwell

A Kimchee (!!!) squash match

So I ended up watching that whole shoot on Youtube. It's both the greatest and the worst shoot i've ever seen in my entire life and everyone needs to watch it. They end up getting so rowdy (well, Shiek and Jack..Honky is fairly calm throughout the thing) that they get kicked out of the hotel by security that the tape just ends right as Shiek starts going off again. It's also worth watching for New Jack going off for 5 minutes on Chris Benoit without taking a breath.

So I ended up watching that whole shoot on Youtube. It's both the greatest and the worst shoot i've ever seen in my entire life and everyone needs to watch it. They end up getting so rowdy (well, Shiek and Jack..Honky is fairly calm throughout the thing) that they get kicked out of the hotel by security that the tape just ends right as Shiek starts going off again. It's also worth watching for New Jack going off for 5 minutes on Chris Benoit without taking a breath.

If it was just New Jack and HTM it would have been ok, but Sheik is just so incoherent and annoying it ruined it for me. A waste of time in my opinion.