TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

watching this was hard for me. I didn't remember the beat down being this vicious looking back when I saw it on tv the first time.

Holy Shit did WWE ever miss the boat with Zack Gowan. Sympathy pop or not, he was over as fuck. Plus Brock really found his niche as a monster heel beating up the little one-legged kid.

A handheld better captures the monster reaction Edge got.

Monster reaction? I won't doubt he got one but the big reaction there consisted of two guys screaming like little girls.

Ignore those two and listen to everyone else, and watch the reaction of the fans. The whole thing got over huge that night, and Edge was monster over, if for one night only. Not that he isn't over big now, but that night was a peak.

Sid Justice vs. El Diablo. This was a little bit after I first started watching wrestling. Taker and Jake Roberts were a bad ass team back in the day.

Is there any way to set the youtube page to show the full title of a video in the related video box? For the last week or two now, i can only see part of the title which is extremely annoying because a lot of times, it could be a video I have already seen or not what I want to see but there is no way to to know for sure without clicking on it first.

Guest CorporateMankind

I don't know if any of you have seen this , it's from last year. It's Iron Sheik on the Howard Stern show.

There's a few funny parts , especially the anal ring toss. Still , the way Howard & the crew poke fun at the Sheik , it sort of started to piss me off.

Not a bad watch though , unfortunately , you'll need DIVX installed.

Iron Sheik on Howard Stern

I don't know if any of you have seen this , it's from last year. It's Iron Sheik on the Howard Stern show.

There's a few funny parts , especially the anal ring toss. Still , the way Howard & the crew poke fun at the Sheik , it sort of started to piss me off.

Not a bad watch though , unfortunately , you'll need DIVX installed.

Iron Sheik on Howard Stern

Why would it piss you off? That's what shockjocks do. I thought it was hilarious so thanks for posting that.

"YOUR MUSTACHE SMELLS LIKE NIKOLAI VOLKOFFS ASSHOLE!"

Former WWF jobber-to-the-stars Virgil gets pissed and cusses out the guy doing a "bullshit shoot interview" with him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgDnGM9Xoyo

It's funny how the guy doing the interview just totally sits there and takes it, even agreeing with Virgil on how bad of a job he does. Virgil did sort of have a point. I mean, if you want lengthier answers, sometimes you need to coax them out.