TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

FUCK Zack Malibu, FUCK Czech Republic...

Uran is practising 'Jeet Kune Do' (cantonese for "The Way Of The Intercepting Fist", or in her case, the foot).

By whose famous martial artist's path gets she leaded?

I voted for you Hoff. Though I'm sure you have no idea who I am, I fully endorse you and your posting. It's like supporting the 3rd party that's likely to get .2% of the vote.

I hope no one noticed I failed to link a picture in the last post, that would be embarrassing

I actually thought you meant to do it and make me look stupid.

Which I felt when nothing would happen when I clicked the nothing.

Uran is practising 'Jeet Kune Do' (cantonese for "The Way Of The Intercepting Fist", or in her case, the foot).

By whose famous martial artist's path gets she leaded?

The question makes no sense, but I'm going to say Bruce Lee.

Enough, We the Conservative Brigade of The Smart Marks Current Events Folder Hold these truths to be Self Evidence that all Posters Shall be treated equally, and therefore have the right to post without fear of banning! We hereby reject the tyranny of the Modship Royal Crown and form a militia to defend our freedoms and extend our grieavnces for unfair banning practices lest we secede from the board as per the undersiged...Slapnuts!

Guest Vitamin X

The idea of a second board is rarely a good one. People always eventually just find their way back here, anyways.

The idea of a second board is rarely a good one. People always eventually just find their way back here, anyways.

The conservatives have done a good job of staying away

The conservatives have done a good job of staying away

I didn't mind Mike so much when we had a little debate going (Super-straw-man powers or not), but the political folder at the Pit is fucking insufferable.