Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

5 famous people who you would love to punch

Osama bin Laden

Sean Hannity

Bill O'Reilly

Fred Phelps

Spin the Wheel to determine which member of the Church of Scientology I punch

I'm just waiting for the first person to say Stephen Hawking. Or Helen Keller if they're fucking daft.

EDIT: can I consolidate a dry-docking for Fred Phelps out of my Toby Keith punches?

Honestly, I want to rip Fred Phelps's jaw off, play around with his blood, and orgasm right when I'm stabbing him in his chest. I know, being face to face with him, He's the one person I would sock in the fucking face actually. I hate that man, and I would try to savagely beat him.

Sean Penn

Alec Baldwin

Sean Hannity

Fred Phelps

Bill O' Reilly

My list of top 5 is ever-changing, but as of this minute:

Britney Spears

Jeremy Jacobs (Boston Bruins owner)

Eminem

Kanye West

niskie

Jimmy Page

Why? I would put him on my top 5 people I would most like to meet.........

I personally find him an asshat really, and can shove his boring repitive scales up his own ass.

Oh and replace myspace tom with Paul McCartney.

I like Paul McCartney as well. :(.

Anyway my list would go:

1. 50 Cent

2. Truman Capote

3. John Lennon

4. Graham Norton

5. David Beckham.

Alex Laiho

Jared Leto

Ashlee Simpson

Kerry King

Jude Law

I'm assuming you mean Alexi of Children of Bodom...and yeah, I wanna punch him in the face too. While yelling "damn you and your emotionless power/death drivel!" Catchy stuff, fun to mosh to, and they put on a great live show...but the guy just seems like a cunt. Impaled Nazarene > Children of Bodom.

...and why punch Kerry King in the face? I mean, that would ensure he'd rip your fucking heart out or something. And then write a song about it for Tom to scream while Kerry and Jeff trade shreds.

Latrell Sprewell was a pretty good one.

And despite his name appaeraing a few times, I don't think I'd have thought O'Reilly, who also, in retrospect, makes a lot of sense to me.

I don't hate Bob Saget nearly as much as I used to, he'll sneak his wasy off the list.

1) Courtney Love

2) George W.

3) David Spade

4) Jeremy Roenick

5) Dr. Phil

Although Dr. Phil, if provoked, could be a hell of a fight.

Ashton Kutcher - you and your pranks are not and never have been funny.

Tom Cruise - lets see YOU give birth and see if you feel the need to moan or scream out in pain. Cunt.

George W. Bush - I've been pro-republican for most of my life, but even I can't stand this jackass. Thank you very much for ensuring that no Republican gets elected ever again, asshole!

(grouped-together for similar offenses to humanity) Sean Penn and Kanye West - get off your holier than thou high-horse.

Whoever it is at Comedy Central that decided it was NOT appropriate to show Mohammed (could care less if I spelled it correctly), but it IS ok to show Jesus Christ shitting on the American flag.

Tom Cruise - lets see YOU give birth and see if you feel the need to moan or scream out in pain. Cunt.

In fairness, Cruise was criticizing Brooke Shields for her use of drugs during postpartum depression, and not during the actual delivery itself.

Whoever it is at Comedy Central that decided it was NOT appropriate to show Mohammed (could care less if I spelled it correctly), but it IS ok to show Jesus Christ shitting on the American flag.

Look above you, because the joke is flying over your head. Or, to put it in TSM terms, WHOOOOOSH~!~

And I heard Cruise is having Katie do a silent birth, as it pertains to Scientologist belief. Cruise is a fucker and I hope Mission: Impossible 3 bombs huge.

Guest Heel Heat

1) Colin Farrell

2) Tom Cruise

3) If he were still alive Tupac Shakur (i know thats rough but lets face it, the guy was an asshole)

4) MF Doom (another certified douche bag)

5) Goldberg (in front of a lot of people, just to humiliate him... AGAIN!!!)

Guest Heel Heat

In fairness, Cruise was criticizing Brooke Shields for her use of drugs during postpartum depression, and not during the actual delivery itself.

In fairness Tom Cruise still has no idea what the fuck hes talking about.

Oprah

Osama Bin Laden

Hulk Hogan

John Popper of Blues Traveler...hate this group, insult to blues fans everywhere

Tony Kornheiser

Really to Kornhesier?

Hmm. YES to Popper.

Also, can I lump every Greenday fan into one person?