TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

That episode of SNL last night was...not very good. But HEY, Rosario Dawson's tits!

Quite the display in that Aladdin sketch.

I thought the episode was fine, but that could be because as soon as I see a skit is going to have Kristin acting stupid or no English dialogue, the DVR gets put on FFx4. DA LEARN'IN TRRAIN!

If anyone gets the chance, I would recommend checking out REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA. It's from director Darren Lynn Bousman of SAW II-IV fame. It stars Paul Sorvino, Ogre from Skinny Puppy, Bill Moseley, Anthony Head from BUFFY the series, Alexa Vega from SPY KIDS, Sarah Brightman and Paris Hilton.

is the trailer. For those that might be turned off from a Paris Hilton movie, she is in it for a total of literally 4-5 minutes, and she's not horrible. It's not the best movie of the year, but it is a lot of fun.

A synopsis: It's a rock-opera about a company called Gene-Co run by Rotti Largo (Paul Sorvino). Gene-Co offers organ replacement on a payment plan, but if you can't make the payments, they send the Repoman (Anthony Head) after you to collect the organs. Alexa Vega is Shilo, Anthony Head's daughter. Ogre play Pavi Largo, Bill Moseley is Luigi Largo and Hilton is Amber Sweet the kids of Rotti Largo. It's not very gory. There are a few scenes that have the wet stuff.

If you are looking for something different, this is one movie to check out. I'm watching it for the second time today right now. As the makers of the film say, it's BLADE RUNNER meets ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW with good industrial music.

Watching a Deal or No Deal replay here and the producers are just assholes:

A woman had 91,000 offer, and they said they would make an offer twice the size of the 91K they offered, BUT she had to eat some gross food. She refused then relented and ate it.

Then the producers brought out a sign that was double the size of the last one, but for 91k

I'd be pissed~!

The Simpsons episode where Homer fights Drederick Tatum was on last night and man that one is a banger. So many awesome lines.

"Hey come on fellas, shut up"

"Sorry champ"

"It was Jerry".

"I think he’s a good man. I like him. I got nothing against him, but I’m definitely gonna make orphans of his children."

"Uh, you know, they do have a mother, Champ?"

"Yes, but I would imagine that she would die of grief."

My first movie on YouTube got muted because WMG saw that I used "Don't You" by Simple Minds for the closing credits. The whole fucking 16 minute movie is soundless because of the closing credit song. Fuck WMG.

Watched Alien. Yawned a lot. Boring.

Philistine!

Actually, I had the same reaction when I first saw it when I was 13/14.

Alien is good, but I'm going to have to agree with whatever character in Scream 2 (let's say Pacey) said Aliens was superior. They're different, though - apples and oranges.

So is the current fad for television "lead character has the most brilliant mind in the world when it comes to this particular profession"? House, Bones, The Mentalist, Lie To Me...any others?

Lie to Me is a more of a rip-off of The Mentalist, but it's probably just coincidence that they came out in the same season.

Sucks to be Tim Roth though

Watched Alien. Yawned a lot. Boring.

Philistine!

Actually, I had the same reaction when I first saw it when I was 13/14.

Alien is good, but I'm going to have to agree with whatever character in Scream 2 (let's say Pacey) said Aliens was superior. They're different, though - apples and oranges.

Was it not (The) Jamie Kennedy (Experience)?

Is that the show Conan went off on for having very large ads on the screen while he was trying to watch Las Vegas?

To be fair, that annoys the hell out of me whenever I download an American TV show to watch. Its slowly catching on over here in the UK too, I don't agree with it though.

Lie to Me is a more of a rip-off of The Mentalist, but it's probably just coincidence that they came out in the same season.

Sucks to be Tim Roth though

I'm going to give it a shot. Despite Funny Games, I still like Tim Roth

I still don't know how I feel about Funny Games.

I was going to watch it b/c I like procedurials, but it overlapped with the Leafs game and Damages/

I kinda liked Lie To Me, but mostly because of Tim Roth. He's got a free pass forever with me for playing Guildenstern.

Watch Funny Games, he's very very bad. I was shocked, cause I think he's great

I kinda liked Lie To Me, but mostly because of Tim Roth. He's got a free pass forever with me for playing Guildenstern.

Watch Funny Games, he's very very bad. I was shocked, cause I think he's great

Oh, I never said he never has or will give a bad performance. Everybody does except for Jennifer Connelly. But he was Guildenstern, so he gets a free pass anyways.

Tokyo Gore Police is a must if you want an incredibly gory (well, the title gives that away), fucked up, and all around strange movie. I loved it, though it really must be seen to be believed (one scene has a man's severed penis becoming a cannon like weapon-yes, you read that right.) Plus, it stars the psycho chick from "Audition."

I watched The Lookout last night and it was enjoyable. I've always like Jeff Daniels and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is one of the better young actors going right now. I don't think it'll be long before he has a big breakout role. Also, Isla Fisher being all skanky and semi-naked.....yum.