TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Playoffs 2006: Conference Semifinals

I have to go to work in 4 and a half hours you fucking bastards.

Goddamn that was cluth though Raja.

Now win this goddamn game suns

GODDAMMIT.

Marion with 32 and 20 looks like he could be done. As are the suns if they have to put james jones on Brand

I know it hurts like a bitch but it was kinda comical to see Marion flop down and kinda lay for favoring it and then he just starts yelping Nash style.

He got a boo boo. Marion joins Tyson Chandler as the biggest overreacters to an ankle sprain in the postseason.

The Clips have blown this one, and I'm now convinced that Phoenix has made a deal with the devil. TIM THOMAS has been one of the 3 or 4 best players in the playoffs. Think about it.

He got a boo boo. Marion joins Tyson Chandler as the biggest overreacters to an ankle sprain in the postseason.

The Clips have blown this one, and I'm now convinced that Phoenix has made a deal with the devil. TIM THOMAS has been one of the 3 or 4 best players in the playoffs. Think about it.

His 2 of 12 from the 3 pt line in the last game and forgetting to call a time out in this game says otherwise.

People that trivialize injuries usually have no idea what they are talking about.

Considering he re-entered the game about 30 seconds later, I think it's safe to say he was just acting like a bitch.

Entering tonight Thomas was averaging 15.3 & 7.5, on .492 FG shooting, .410 3P shooting and that little thing you might refer to as a season saving 3 in LA. Tonight he had 25 & 6 on 10/17 and was 5/8 from 3. This is TIM THOMAS we're talking about. Tim Thomas

If someone shot you right now you would react differently 30 seconds later than when you first got shot.

He was a bitch but came back in the game 30 seconds later? Can't have both.

Guest El Satanico

"aw mah gawd i've been shot...I'M DYING, I'M DYING...the big one elizabeth, i'm coming home"

:30 seconds later:

"oh wait, it's but a flesh wound...it just grazed me, i'm ok"

If someone shot you right now you would react differently 30 seconds later than when you first got shot.

He wasn't hurt. He wasn't injured. He fell down, overreacted like a bitch, and his boo boo was remedied with a quick tape job. Getting shot, and landing awkwardly are really the same thing. I mean next time someone gets shot, just throw some tape on it and send them on their merry way. It was just as much of a pussy response to an ankle tweak as Tyson Chandler's was. Admitting pain is one thing, writhing around on the floor is something else.

Despite Marion's floundering around on the ground, the Suns deserved to win this one because yet again the LA team abandoned the game plan. Mobley took too many shots down the stretch, and they didn't foul Bell out. Having said that, all that mileage on Nash's legs is going to cost him mightily if the Mavs finish San Antonio tomorrow night.

He wasn't hurt. He wasn't injured. He fell down, overreacted like a bitch, and his boo boo was remedied with a quick tape job. Getting shot, and landing awkwardly are really the same thing. I mean next time someone gets shot, just throw some tape on it and send them on their merry way. It was just as much of a pussy response to an ankle tweak as Tyson Chandler's was. Admitting pain is one thing, writhing around on the floor is something else.

Despite Marion's floundering around on the ground, the Suns deserved to win this one because yet again the LA team abandoned the game plan. Mobley took too many shots down the stretch, and they didn't foul Bell out. Having said that, all that mileage on Nash's legs is going to cost him mightily if the Mavs finish San Antonio tomorrow night.

He gets a rest in between Thursday and Monday. Or longer if the Suns win game 6. (I think that's how it works)

He needs one too. He shot 0-5 from the 3 pt line tonight and hasn't made a 3 pointer since game 1. Also made a bunch of mistakes there at the end.

Guest Vitamin X
In case you guys didn't know, Kobe's going to be in the studio tommorrow.

Magic going to be there also?

Oh man.

I woke up with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, needless to say I'm glad I did.

I don't mean to pile on the refs, because I know it is popular as of late, but how bad does this "moving contact" (I refuse to call them screens) have to get. Elton Brand just blantantly floored (Barbosa/Diaw?) to free open Sam Cassell for that three towards the end of regulation. That was the example I remember the most, but it was happening for both teams tonight, and has been going on throughout most of these playoffs.

Killing me. Absolutely killing me.

Damn it all

Great fuckin game but just a gut wrentching loss.

I wouldn't be too upset except that since there are 3 days in between 6 and 7 even if the Clippers win Thursday, the Suns(especially Nash) will have a chance to reload for game 7. I really felt the Clippers needed to win last night.

Bill Simmons has a great article on the playoffs and the new style of the NBA up on the ESPN website. Whether you like him or not, his "humor", or his blind Sox love, he is phenomenal at analyzing the NBA. His preseason preview ended up being far more accurate than 90% of the ESPN's so-called experts.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/060517

I think it's over. I hope it is. I don't care what Penny Marshall reaction is.

Isn't she supposed to be a die-hard Lakers fan? And she was at this game? Oh fuck these bandwagon celebrities.

If the Clippers ever rise championship levels and the Lakers ever drop to Clipper levels then I guarantee you ever smuck in Hollywood will be supporting the Clippers and going "Lakers who?"

I think it's over. I hope it is. I don't care what Penny Marshall reaction is.

Isn't she supposed to be a die-hard Lakers fan? And she was at this game? Oh fuck these bandwagon celebrities.

If the Clippers ever rise championship levels and the Lakers ever drop to Clipper levels then I guarantee you ever smuck in Hollywood will be supporting the Clippers and going "Lakers who?"

You are really bitter towards celebrities aren't you? I mean, really, who gives a shit?