TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CheesalaIsGood

Batista and Booker T get into a fight?

Beating an injured person isn't that great of a feat...

When that man is over 300 lbs, and I'm sure has an almost fully healed arm by now, and is talking shit..it is.

Foley is acting like it was shoot in his latest blog entry.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mickfoley/blog051106

I really hated to hear about the fight between Booker T and Batista. I like both guys, and wish whatever bad blood had been brewing could have been worked out some other way. Or at the very least, if another way couldn’t be found, maybe the bloodshed and mayhem could have taken place in a WWE ring.

That makes it feel like a work.

Check out Booker's eye at http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/photos/2206660/ in the photo where he's sitting on the throne. That doesn't look like make up to me. :bounce:

All the evidence leads me to believe it's a work, but then you get this? Would Booker T allow someone to punch him in the face for the sake of an angle? Or did this happen accidentially and now this is how they're playing it up?

This is from a PWInsider audio report, so I'll do the best I can.

They say that a backstage incident took place at a recent house show over this past weekend between Sharmell and Melina. This is a result of the Booker/Batista deal, which happened in part because of Batista's close relationship with Melina and Batista expressed his anger over Melina going to a "wrestlers court". For some reason a huge pull apart fight happened between the two divas, with JBL (yes, JBL) playing the role of peacemaker.

I don't know if it's been posted yet, but here are a few more details about the Booker T/Batista incident from a while back - Booker T was getting the better of Batista, and when the boys held back Booker T Batista then took his shots at him, which is what we saw. When that happened, Sharmell then got involved and that's where the scratches on Batista's face came from.

Anyway, at SD last night all of the guys and gals involved had a strict talking to, and as of right now it looks like that we're more than likely going to see Melina somehow punished for everything, since she's looked at as the lowest on the ranking. So, more than likely, we'll see MNM get demoted also for a while, and possibly have MNM drop the tag belts to London/Kendrick at the PPV this Sunday.

Point being, the heat is going straight towards Melina.

I almost posted this as it's own thread, but, there you go.

This is from a PWInsider audio report, so I'll do the best I can.

They say that a backstage incident took place at a recent house show over this past weekend between Sharmell and Melina. This is a result of the Booker/Batista deal, which happened in part because of Batista's close relationship with Melina and Batista expressed his anger over Melina going to a "wrestlers court". For some reason a huge pull apart fight happened between the two divas, with JBL (yes) playing the role of peacemaker.

Booker T was getting the better of Batista, and when the boys held back Booker T Batista then took his shots at him, which is what we saw. When that happened, Sharmell then got involved and that's where the scratches on Batista's face came from.

Anyway, at SD last night all of the guys and gals involved had a strict talking to, and as of right now it looks like that we're more than likely going to see Melina somehow punished for everything, since she's looked at as the lowest on the ranking. So, more than likely, we'll see MNM get demoted also for a while, and possibly have MNM drop the tag belts to London/Kendrick at the PPV this Sunday.

Point being, the heat is going straight towards Melina.

I almost posted this as it's own thread, but, there you go.

JBL just wanted to get some incedental boob action. Cheap ass for Batista to hit a held man though.

All because Batista didn't like that Melina got sent to wrestlers court? Stupid ass, since Mel takes all the heat.

Batista wasn't at a house show (well, maybe he was, that isn't stated). I'm just talking about the Melina/Sharmell thing being on the house show. I'll edit to make that clear.

Guest burth179

This was discussed on another message board on another site, and I will say the same thing here I said there.

How can any of you KNOW that it is a work? Or a shoot for that matter?

I like Downhome's approach, post the facts he sees but doesn't necessarily have an opinon one way or the other. That is the only approach you can take with this.

If it was a real fight like the story goes, it sounds like Booker got the best of him. Now THAT's cool.

If this is a work, its got some odd booking. From WWE.com

Moving forward?

May 18, 2006

051806bookerbats.jpg

SmackDown Superstars Booker T and Batista were in New York City today, representing WWE at the new CW Network’s inaugural upfront presentation.

Prior to the event, Booker and Batista had breakfast together. While the two Superstars erupted into a fistfight last week on the set of the SummerSlam promo shoot in Los Angeles, Booker said that their breakfast was amicable in a phone interview with WWE.com.

“We had a good talk, and we’ll have no problem working together and being professional,” said Booker. “We’re going to do what’s right for each other’s careers and the future of the company.”

WWE.com is currently awaiting comments from Batista.

The CW, the product of a merger between the WB Network and UPN, held the upfront presentation to officially unveil its network logo and Fall 2006 schedule, which includes Friday Night SmackDown.

Wait wait wait wait....

Melina's getting punished because someone else got into a fight? And, since she's a manager and therefore can't drop a match or get moved down the card, they may have the guys she MANAGES lose the belts? That seems like a load of crap if true. I guess chivalry really doesn't pay.

If Batista and Booker can play nice and Melina doesn't get into anymore catfights with Sharmell, minor punishment for all involved parties seems to be the most reasonable course of action.

Edit: Wow, my 4000th post. So many people to thank for this accomplishment. First, I'd like to thank my job for letting me quit, thereby giving me have more time to post. I'd also like to thank all the women who said "No" to going out with me, thereby giving me more opportunities to sit at my computer instead of having a life. Hey! Shut that music up I'm not done yet! Anywaythankstoeveryonewhomadethispossiblegoodnighteveryone!

King of the Ring winner Booker T vs. World Champ Batista for Summerslam

So I didn't get the entire prediction correct, and it isn't official since the GAB match wasn't for #1 contendership after Henry's injury, but it goes to show the thing was most likely a work

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

No it doesn't. Unless they bring all of this up in the build to their SummerSlam match. Even then, it wouldn't definitely be a work for sure.