TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ripper

Why I am stupid

Yesterday I went into dama levels of stupidity. I got pissed...punched a wall. broke my hand in at least two places that I can count. Out of all the places to punch, I hit a spot that has wood there. And there is no me guessing that it is broken in two places. You can clearly see it broken in two places.. on the back of my hand and further down near my wrist.

I just started my job and have no insurance for another month, and I can't afford to throw that much money to a hospital.

So today starts Rippers month with a broken hand.

I have to type alot of stuff for a living so might as well practice here.

Anger...makes you do dumb things some times.

And fuck walls.

Long story short, last year two people very close to me (like daughters really) died in a car accident when some guy went to sleep at the wheel and crossed over some road and went head on with the car they were in. Dumbass girl that was at my apartment last night, we get in a argument about how when she is tired, she closes her eyes ON PURPOSE while driving to get rest because, according to her, "the side of the road is bumpy and will let me know if I drift over there". I explain how extremely stupid this is and how she is going to kill someone, she says something along the lines about me knowing people stupid enough to get killed like that (thus she was specifically refering to this incident) and later made some comment about me sending them to their grave, which I know wasn't true in the slightest, but didn't piss me off any less.

So everything in me wanted to beat the shit out of her, so I turned away and for some reason, something in my mind said "Hey, you need to hit something...hit that wall!!

So now...shattered hand.

You have to bite the bullet and get that hand set. Several years ago I had a friend who used to play hoops with me at lunch. We were playing full court basketball and I threw him an outlet pass for a breakway layup. He fumbled the ball heading up to the goal trying to get a good handle on the ball to dunk it and we lost possession. He got so mad at himself he punched the solid metal backstop that holds the hoop up.

When we got inside about 2 hours later, his hand was twice the size of the other one. We told him he broke his hand. He thought he just severely bruised it. When the swelling wouldn't go down and the pain got worse 3 days later, he finally broke down and went to the hospital. Not only was his hand broken, but since he waited 4 days, THE BROKEN BONES IN HIS HAND HAD ALREADY STARTED HEALING IMPROPERLY SO THEY HAD TO RE-BREAK HIS HAND AND SET IT CORRECTLY!!!!

One reason he didn't want to go to the hospital was because we were temps and we didn't have medical benefits. Don't fuck around and get your hand looked at, pronto.

You have to bite the bullet and get that hand set. Several years ago I had a friend who used to play hoops with me at lunch. We were playing full court basketball and I threw him an outlet pass for a breakway layup. He fumbled the ball heading up to the goal trying to get a good handle on the ball to dunk it and we lost possession. He got so mad at himself he punched the solid metal backstop that holds the hoop up.

When we got inside about 2 hours later, his hand was twice the size of the other one. We told him he broke his hand. He thought he just severely bruised it. When the swelling wouldn't go down and the pain got worse 3 days later, he finally broke down and went to the hospital. Not only was his hand broken, but since he waited 4 days, THE BROKEN BONES IN HIS HAND HAD ALREADY STARTED HEALING IMPROPERLY SO THEY HAD TO RE-BREAK HIS HAND AND SET IT CORRECTLY!!!!

One reason he didn't want to go to the hospital was because we were temps and we didn't have medical benefits. Don't fuck around and get your hand looked at, pronto.

Last time I went to the hospital it cost me 3500. I would let you break my other hand for 3500 right now.

It's not the money part I'm warning you about. My friend said re-breaking his hand was one of the worse experiences of his life. Just trying to save you some severe pain.

I've broke damn near every bone in each hand before, and at least fractured most of the ones I didn't break.

I quit doin' that shit when I was about 15, I think.

But I know where you're comin' from, I'm lucky my anger and temper aren't like they used to be, but my Maternal Grandpa, My Ex-StepDad, And My Brother, they all have anger problems.

I tell 'em all to go to fucking anger management.

They all refused.

Fuck it, I ain't payin' for the shit they fuck up, and break.

But yeah, try going to your family doctor, talk to him about it, if he cant help you, he knows who can. Trust. Just give it a shot, I've checked myself into Mental Institutions, and Rehab before, and I may have to go again.

I'm in them places for 14 to 30 days.

Anger management is a weekly meeting.

But yeah, if you're not that concerned about it, fuck it.

Do what you do, Brosuff.

Just sart smokin weed or get some fuckin' nerve pills or somethin'. Just don't get addicted to none of that shit, man. You believe that.

Or...

Set up a punching bag and a Bowflex.

After you stretch, hit up the bag,

take a breather,

hit the BowFlex,

Then do it all again.

Do that a few times a week, and it'll help alot, It's how one of my brothers keeps his shit in check.

Fuck it, I'm ghost....

Guest Felonies!

FroGG_NeaL walks the line between gimmick and real

Hey, it even rhymes

You have got to get that hand fixed.

A badly set bone with fuck with you for the rest of your life, far far far less than three and half grand, or even eight grand.

I mean come on.

Anyone else I'd ridicule, but Ripper rocks.

Get it sorted man. Whether you have to get an overdraft or loan or whatever, you need to get it fixed. Pay it off with overtime. If you leave it, I'm sure you'll regret it.

Guest Princess Leena

Keep working through the broken hand.

It will show dedication to your new work place.

And it will heal by itself in a week, or so.

Guest Princess Leena

OK, maybe 2 weeks...

You'll put up with some pain, I won't lie. But, you can get through it.

Why am I in Mensa, affable, and stupid and broke? Chinese riddle for you! It Happens.

I almost got laid offf from my job. Managed to beg my way back in.

Even in the most affluent country in the world, they have people living on the motherfuckin' streets. These are not bad people. Hell, I've let a couple sleep at my pad.

I was once angry. Kicked in a motherfuckin' toilet and bled like Flair. (Actually like Muta. Woke up, and my blood was all over the walls. I'm not being cute, it looked like the Manson family murders). Everyone goes a little crazy. Make it once in a lifetime. It's going to get better. Keep typing with your non-retarded hand, You're a smart guy, with a lot going for you. You did something stupid. Happens to all of us.

The wall is officially fixed. I have to paint over it now. And you all don't get it. Yeah, I am getting paid well, but this is a temp to possible hire job. I HAVE to save money because my unemployment is gone. So basically if this job doesn't work out, I would have to find something else within a month or be homeless if I pay for this out of pocket. I would much rather have the bone rebroken and set than to put myself up shit creek.

I have found out that I might be able to have insurance by monday. I definately can wait that long.

Guest Princess Leena

This may have the potential to become a classic thread in the future.

Do loans not exist in Ripper's part of the world? If not from a bank, than from his friends / family. I would like to imagine that he's at least popular enough with them that they'd lend him enough money for medical treatment to ensure he's not, you know, crippled for life because of his own stupidity.