TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Stacy Keibler suffers seizure: rushed to NYC Hospital

Will Mickey James dedicate every match to Stacy Keibler and pray in the corner before every match?

:D

She can't die before she shows us all her goodies.

Thankfully she won't suffer much in the way of brain damage, as she doesn't have a brain to damage. Seriously, she is really quite stupid.

Will Mickey James dedicate every match to Stacy Keibler and pray in the corner before every match?

Bunch of bastards, the lot of ya.

Update from Meltzer's site. She seems to be fine now....

Stacy Keibler suffered a minor seizure on Tuesady while representing ABC at its Upfront advertiser presentations. She is fine now and went to an event last night in New York, and will be a host at the Preakness in Baltimore this weekend.

Guest El Satanico
Thankfully she won't suffer much in the way of brain damage, as she doesn't have a brain to damage. Seriously, she is really quite stupid.

I don't know about all that. I mean she did use WWe to further herself and then escaped before Vince was able to take advantage of her mainstream exposure and suck her dry, that was pretty smart.

Maybe she will treat every new day of life as a gift now, so when Hef comes a calling with an offer, she will finally take it.

She can't die before she shows us all her goodies.

Bunch of bastards, the lot of ya.

Was she dating Lex Luger or Sean Waltman at the time :asshole2:

Seriously, why would Playboy make her an offer? You've already seen her only asset thousands of times over the years. Why should Hef pay 6 figures or better for her to show the mosquito bites?

Might leave wrestling? She is done with wrestling. And good for her, too.

She made 3 times as much money for her 6 weeks on DWTS than a full year on the road with WWE. Unless she is terrible with money, she won't need wrestling any longer.

Guest Princess Leena
Seriously, why would Playboy make her an offer? You've already seen her only asset thousands of times over the years. Why should Hef pay 6 figures or better for her to show the mosquito bites?

It's not so much her small chest I'd like to see.

I'd just like to see the entire package.

Guest Jack Potts

There was no need for that. Thankfully, we know she is better now, but given the uncertainty of her condition at the time, that statement was really unwarranted.

I like sarcasm as much as the next guy, but it's pathetic that you chose to exhibit such unnecessary snark and sarcasm at a time when a little empathy would have been much more appropriate.

Might leave wrestling? She is done with wrestling. And good for her, too.

She made 3 times as much money for her 6 weeks on DWTS than a full year on the road with WWE. Unless she is terrible with money, she won't need wrestling any longer.

Well, wasn't she making $100,000 with WWE? She obviously couldn't handle that with what she said in her interviews, so you never know.

Guest Princess Leena

Sex video with Randy Orton, plz.

I'd never leave the house.

Sex video with Randy Orton, plz.

I'd never leave the house.

Randy's not into girls, hence his rage towards the fairer sex.

There was no need for that. Thankfully, we know she is better now, but given the uncertainty of her condition at the time, that statement was really unwarranted.

I like sarcasm as much as the next guy, but it's pathetic that you chose to exhibit such unnecessary snark and sarcasm at a time when a little empathy would have been much more appropriate.

I agree. I froze when I read what geniusMoment wrote. Oh god, the room, it's spinning.

:ph34r: