TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

"Hey 12 posts, keep it down."

The guy tried to mock the internet for universally bashing something that's actually worth bashing. You should be trying to get his number instead of posting a pretty lame sentence that references something you weren't even around for. Believe me, the last person I'm gonna start a little pissing match with is some fucking dweeb with a Lindsay Lohan icon. Because half the time I end up getting lazy and sound stupid and lose the argument. Slipping and losing it to someone like you would cripple me. Then I wouldn't be able to get down the stairs to the basement at said mixers, and I've only got one more year of college left. So in summary, stop creating stupid threads in HD.

Guest The Box
The guy tried to mock the internet for universally bashing something that's actually worth bashing. You should be trying to get his number instead of posting a pretty lame sentence that references something you weren't even around for. Believe me, the last person I'm gonna start a little pissing match with is some fucking dweeb with a Lindsay Lohan icon. Because half the time I end up getting lazy and sound stupid and lose the argument. Slipping and losing it to someone like you would cripple me. Then I wouldn't be able to get down the stairs to the basement at said mixers, and I've only got one more year of college left. So in summary, stop creating stupid threads in HD.

It's NHB. God...

That was pretty homosexual. Lindsay Lohan icon? You got a lame Triple H username. Stop being gay and lame in life, motherfucker.

Also, "Post a picture of a woman you've had that is prettier (than Melina)".

Because, of course, you have to had sex with hotter girls than Melina to be able to judge her "beauty" or to say she looks like shit? You fucking retard.

That was pretty homosexual. Lindsay Lohan icon? You got a lame Triple H username. Stop being gay and lame in life, motherfucker.

Also, "Post a picture of a woman you've had that is prettier (than Melina)".

Because, of course, you have to had sex with hotter girls than Melina to be able to judge her "beauty" or to say she looks like shit? You fucking retard.

That's what you got your panties in a twist over. You're a fucking faggot dude. Seriously.

And you just get that 3 word post for now, as your last post was certainly a genius moment. I'm gathering my thoughts.

Good to see Hotbutter Spoontoaster back to his old ways.

Guest The Beta Male
More like Douche.

LOLOLOLOL. OL. L.

... as long as you make yourself laugh eh mate? ;) :)

More like Douche.

LOLOLOLOL. OL. L.

... as long as you make yourself laugh eh mate? ;) :)

Smek'd

Guest The Beta Male
Not another Brit or Aussie...

not another xenophobic american.

shouldn`t you be waving a flag at someone?

Yeah, probably brit. The avatar should have been a giveaway from the get-go

Sideburnious - digital detective.

i`m curious as to how you determine nationality from a picture though? that`s quite the talent!! fame beckons....