TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - July/3rd/2006.

Remember kids, if you screw your best friend's girl it's cool but don't get caught with that WACKY TOBBACKY!!!

Good thing that Edge could crack Cena over the head with the belt in a WWE TITLE match.

The match was under ECW rules, per the annoucement at the beginning of the match.

Guest Skironox

And thanks to 18 grams of weed, arguably the worst Raw ever will become noteworthy for being the first time in years the WWE title has switched hands on a non PPV.

It was nice knowing you, RVD.

Guest InuYasha
I wonder how long it's going to take for the YTMND with that little kid to appear.

Less than 24 hours.

The 1,730-day drought is over: the WWE Title changes hands on RAW for the first time since October 5, 2001.

Not really fair to call it a drought since it wasn't the Raw world title for almost 3 years.

Assuming RVD will get suspended, I'd run an Edge-RVD rematch tomorrow night and have RVD get 'injured' by Edge, allowing him to take the time off without losing even more heat.

Assuming RVD will get suspended, I'd run an Edge-RVD rematch tomorrow night and have RVD get 'injured' by Edge, allowing him to take the time off without losing even more heat.

Why is RVD taking time off?

edit: Never mind. Apparently I live under a rock.

Edited by Dr. Zaius

Guest InuYasha
I have no interest in watching Cena and Edge feud over the title all summer.

*suicide*

At this point, HHH would be better for the Title Feud.

Remember kids, if you screw your best friend's girl it's cool but don't get caught with that WACKY TOBBACKY!!!

well yea, but like I said, RVD was gonna lose it sooner or later, likely at SNME so what s the difference?I guess the ecw show tom will tell us more than enough about rvds punishment situation

the weird thing was JR freaking out about Edge "stealing the title" shouldnt he have been happy like Lawler that the wwe title was "back home"?

that kids sad face was priceless, but I feel bad for him, remind sme of my younger days where I would get that upset over my fav guy losing(like Bret losing at wm 9 for instance.

I am calling it right now, RVD wins the title back tomorrow night at the ECW Tapings. I know everyone thinks it is improbable given the current situation with RVD, but I just have this feeling. It could be stupidity, but ah well.

I think Lita might have been legit hurt or injured. After Edge won, he went over to her, to grab her up to celebrate, but she put her hand up to say "no"