TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJuice31

SNME

Whos the ring announcer tonight? He sounds so familiar but I cant figure out who he is.

Wasn't he the WCW announcer?

Why can't they use the old WWE belt when Cena isn't the champ? I'm sure the spinner will still sell well if it isn't on TV.

Are Edge and Lita an item or not? I thought Edge was "working on his marriage", but I sure couldn't do that if I had to tongue kiss Lita every week.

Watch Edge's expression when he comes out. Meltzer has said you can tell if he's winning or not by his smirk or lack thereof as he walks to the ring.

And don't you think Hulk will tell Brooke what happened?

LMAO at how they already have a Taker/Show promo ready.

JRs comment about Edge was funny.

and a commercial!

Whos the ring announcer tonight? He sounds so familiar but I cant figure out who he is.

Wasn't he the WCW announcer?

Why can't they use the old WWE belt when Cena isn't the champ? I'm sure the spinner will still sell well if it isn't on TV.

Are Edge and Lita an item or not? I thought Edge was "working on his marriage", but I sure couldn't do that if I had to tongue kiss Lita every week.

They broke up before they even became an on-air item. It's called acting. That is what wrestlers do. They ACT. It might be hard for Edge's wife to see it (and I doubt she does watch it) but it's a neccesary step for Edge.

Savage and Elizabeth, in the middle of a divorce were pretending to be in love and getting married.

So, I take it the ECW announce table is the new Spanish announce table.

I LOVE how the ECW table is now the Spanish Announce table.

I love it when I'm right.

I don't think Edge is ever going to defeat John Cena one-on-one in any way, shape or form. Even by DQ.

I'm not counting the match after the Elimination Chamber.

All I know, is lita and her magic wig taped tits are pissing me off, because in all the time's she's worn that shirt, her tits never come out.

>_>. Yea. I like boobies.

Couple things for the most WWE I've watched in like months:

- Trish needs to keep the curls. Really.

- God help me, I like the Spirit Squad so having them being treated like total schmucks pretty much kills them dead, which is the last thing you want to do to a bunch of young guys that you might want to use for something else later on.

- Lita saving Edge with the DQ was a good finish, I thought....but they should have ended the show with Edge's spear. The heel can actually have the last laugh in a show without everything falling apart, you know. That super FU should have been saved for the SummerSlam match.

Guest wildpegasus

I'm excited that the Undertaker's back. Maybe we can finally see a real Benoit vs Taker match some day.

if it werent for the 1st SNME and 1st ECW show...this is up there for worst show of the year

Lets not be over dramatic. This year has been littered with terrible Raw's.

Also, I didn't read the whole thread, but did Trish's tits shrink? Looked like she got smaller implants.

From PWInsider:

Mark Henry suffered a what WWE officials are saying is a fractured patella and also possibly a patella tendon rupture during the six man Smackdown match at tonight's Saturday Night Main Event taping. If it turns out that is the injury, he is set to have surgery later this week with Dr. James Andrews. If he goes under the knife, he is facing four to six months of rehab.

Henry suffered the injury when he charged Rey Mysterio in the corner, Rey moved and after Henry hit the turnbuckle, he crumpled to the mat and was favoring the leg. Without getting up, Henry managed to tag out and rolled to the floor, where he remained until the match ended.

I'd love to say yay and shit, but I have warmed up to his monster heel character.

I don't think Edge is ever going to defeat John Cena one-on-one in any way, shape or form. Even by DQ.

I'm not counting the match after the Elimination Chamber.

So, its official that Edge is playing the "Macho Man" to Cena's "Hogan". The only positive is that Cena hasn't as of yet, taken the World title from Edge, not once, but twice within a DAY of him winning it.

Though I never wish injury to anyone, I am glad that this is apparently the end of Mark Henry. The worthless slug has been injured for about 80% of his contract length and has been collecting a healthy salary because of it. I was never able to buy into him as a monster. He finally got his heat back from Benoit after 2 years, and squashed Rey Mysterio and other nameless jobbers week in and week out for the majority of this year, but otherwise brought NOTHING to the table. I still laugh at the memories of the "Mark Henry is better than Shawn Michaels" thread.