WWE Women's Championship - Lita vs. Trish Stratus

WWE World Tag Team Championship - Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders

DX vs. The McMahons

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Kane vs. Umaga

7/8 of the card is booked.

Guest JustPassinBy

The writing team at Raw makes things just un-watchable.

First off, if Mick Foley's going to be leaving anyhow, why not just have him lose clean to Ric Flair in a bloodbath at Summerslam?

The pointless turn of Melina does nothing tonite. No one gives two shits about her, and her being thrown in to Flair-Foley was just terrible. It sapped an otherwise stellar feud.

Next comes the pointless DX skits...

I dont mind DX, but have them fued with other high card wrestlers. I'm sick of seeing Vince and Shane on TV.

No more Vince and Shane. Enough is enough.

One of the biggest superstars of all time?!

That's almost as bad as Flair's constant shilling of greatest wcw wrestlers ever with that one name he always included for some stupid ass reason.

Flair - "The greatest wrestling stars ever have been inside this ring........Sting, Race, Flair, Rhodes.....Bagwell"

Isn't Foley leaving for a while now?

Yes. He had his entire storyline ended in a nice package. Foley can look back and know he wrote another great storyline that didn't insult the fan's intelligence, made sense and had the logical points.

Why don't those morons pay attention to Foley, I'll never get.

Guest JustPassinBy

I must have missed it when Melina and Mick Foley became best friends. Talk about not only unbelievable, but total shit thrown against the wall hoping it will stick...pathetic.

I maintain Melina was thrown into this Foley-Flair fued bc neither man wanted to job clean in an "I quit" match.

Which basically makes all 3 look like jackasses.

Melina for not having a place in an already built beud.

Foley-Flair for letting their egos get in the way of a big payday/payoff.

Melina was inserted into the actual fued over a month ago

Call me crazy, but I think a fued built over 10years is a little more meaningful than some random skank that no one gives a shit about being thrown into the mix.

First off, if Mick Foley's going to be leaving anyhow, why not just have him lose clean to Ric Flair in a bloodbath at Summerslam?

The pointless turn of Melina does nothing tonite. No one gives two shits about her, and her being thrown in to Flair-Foley was just terrible. It sapped an otherwise stellar feud.

She wasn't thrown in. You lacked the ability to figure out the direction and purpose of her involvment, that doesn't mean it was just random. Melina's connection to Foley was established before and during the Flair storyline. How hard is it to pay attention to simple details.

Foley did this, ALL OF IT for a reason. It's a straight up logical and traditional styled wrestling storyline.

So, will we see Vince in the asylum next week? Ric could drop by dressed like a woman...

I demand the return of Triple A, and a random Scott Hall cameo wouldn't hurt.

She wasn't thrown in. You lacked the ability to figure out the direction and purpose of her involvment, that doesn't mean it was just random. Melina's connection to Foley was established before and during the Flair storyline. How hard is it to pay attention to simple details.

Foley did this, ALL OF IT for a reason. It's a straight up logical and traditional styled wrestling storyline.

That third dimension is sometimes hard for people to see if they aren't conditioned to look for it.

That third dimension is sometimes hard for people to see if they aren't conditioned to look for it.

It's not like the storyline was along the lines of Raven/Dreamer, which was so complex you needed a road map to guide through it. All of the Flair/Foley stuff was as simple as a storyline could be, Melina had a purpose and Foley executed the entire thing with success. His promos were, while recycled, effective and the key players did the job right.

Isn't Foley leaving for a while now?

Yes. He had his entire storyline ended in a nice package. Foley can look back and know he wrote another great storyline that didn't insult the fan's intelligence, made sense and had the logical points.

The storyline was a fucking abortion.

Guest JustPassinBy
The Melina turn was horrible!!

The thing is, it does nothing for her heat.

Are fans supposed to thing she's an evil bitch now? Uh hello, she's been a heel her entire run in the WWE, at least since she's been on Raw.

If you want Melina to get some heat, just have her be Edge's new GF after Lita leaves. Foley's leaving, Melina's back with Nitro by the end of the show, nothing is accomplished. The fans will have forgotten this by next week's show.

Just terrible.

This angle must have been missed by 90 percent of the audience who doesnt read WWE.com or really believed Melina and Mick Foley were some great friends.

You pompous ass. Does it occur to you that people do get what happened and just think it was lame?