TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

A message from DRH 502

:asshole2: :D

Hows it feel to be some self absorbed loser who has never set foot in a wrestling ring and likes to sit back and gossip bullshit with other losers who similarly know dick about what pro wrestlers go through??

DRHetc is almost as bad as ehme. The only real difference is that when drh is proven wrong (often) he responds that he was 'just joking' and when ehme is proven wrong (more often) he says 'wanna fight my cousin about it?'

DRHetc is almost as bad as ehme. The only real difference is that when drh is proven wrong (often) he responds that he was 'just joking' and when ehme is proven wrong (more often) he says 'wanna fight my cousin about it?'

Atleast I'm not an troll who trys to be funny, but fails miserably. Your not cool snuffbox. I never said "wanna fight my cousin". The only time somthing to that extent was when Leena said she was going to kick my ass, and I said as a joke that "I'll get my big black female cousin to whoop your ass".

Stop trolling and stop mentioning me in your posts, your craving for my attention and it isn't cool.

I really hate the "asshole" emoticon.

Me too

Me three.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Atleast I'm not an troll

Could have fooled me. And didn't you announce your "retirement" from NHB only a week or so ago?

Guest Paul

Maybe that's what's wrong with me? Except, I'm not as hip as you cats about the rap game anymore.

I still jam Jay Z, Pac and Biggie. I think new rap has turned to shit, from what I've heard, which isn't much.

I generally don't like anything to southern, or crunk. I'm old.

Guest Paul
What did the PM say?

Hows it feel to be some self absorbed loser who has never set foot in a wrestling ring and likes to sit back and gossip bullshit with other losers who similarly know dick about what pro wrestlers go through??

:asshole2: :D

Im gonna be in the 2008 Olympcs...dont believe me? Ask me 'bout it pimp! Ill e-kick ur ass! I got a boxing video from the Ukraine yo, dont fukk wit me.