TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - September/4th/2006.

If WWE Creative was smart, they would put RVD into the McMahon/Big Show vs. DX match, not only to make it even, but because it would help build RVD/Big Show in ECW. Something tells me though that because we are dealing with HBK & HHH, that they would rather win a handicap match and look like gods overcoming the odds, then do something good for the business.

The Rock has to be the smartest shill ever.

He doesn't give a shit about wrestling but he knows that his main audience is wrestling fans so he pretends to care occassionally.

Not for nothing but The Rock has had nothing to do with WWE for a while and doesn't even mention them anymore. You'd think Vince would stop kissing his ass all the time.

Guest JustPassinBy

I didnt think Raw could hit any new lows.

But tonite I saw Maria makeout with Gramps, and that just might be the grossest thing I've ever seen on the show.

Why on earth would Maria agree to that, for a segment that was totally pointless?

And then CrymeTyme???

Vince is making me hate wrestling.

Figures people will get all upset about a blatant Gangstas parody.

Chapelle's Show does it, it's funny. WWE does it, it's offensive and degrading.

I didn't think it was offensive or degrading at all. Hell, I loved it and thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in wrestling. But then again, I've lived in places where guys just like that aren't all that uncommon.

An all-McMahon main event at MSG!

Vince Sr. has started rolling in his grave. Roderick McMahon is doing cartwheels.

What about Ed McMahon?

Interesting note about this match: among the males, it's former rivals teaming up.

Edge and Orton feuded for the IC title 2 years ago.

As well as Cena and Carlito for the US title.

And of course, none of that is mentioned.

and... Edge and Lita were faces at that time, and Carlito and Trish were heels at that time (i believe). And Lita and Trish were both with other guys (one in reality, one in kayfabe)

Guest JustPassinBy
Wrestling needs more ass-kickers like Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade. I get a real Dick Murdoch vibe from Trevor. When I see Lance Cade, I'm reminded of David Von Erich. Seriously, these guys are underrated.

That tag match made me change the channel to FSU-Miami.

Retards vs Vikings vs Hillbillies is a snoooze fest.

Even though I think he's gonna lose...Edge will get God Like treatment at Unforgiven...Cena's treatment will make the ECW fans seem like Seasame Street...If Cena Wins..They may actually riot...

I wonder if Trish has the same reservations about facial damage as Stephanie was (insert Rando follow-up) considering her wedding is forthcoming.

Trish has a face?

i'm kidding, i'm kidding.

Steph showed us that surgery can 'fix' everything.

Wrestling needs more ass-kickers like Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade. I get a real Dick Murdoch vibe from Trevor. When I see Lance Cade, I'm reminded of David Von Erich. Seriously, these guys are underrated.

That tag match made me change the channel to FSU-Miami.

Retards vs Vikings vs Hillbillies is a snoooze fest.

That's not nice to say about Viscera or Haas.

Well definitely not Haas anyway.

I'm still trying to figure out the "Vikings" comment.

Aren't those the sheepfuckers?

I know the fat black guy and the metrosexual were the ratfuckers...

Not sure about the two imbreds. Not to mention the Queer Eye Guys at ringside.

I'm still trying to figure out the "Vikings" comment.

Aren't those the sheepfuckers?

No, those are the Scottish. Vikings liked to rape and pillage...they could actually get women, usually by force...but at least they got them.

Even though I think he's gonna lose...Edge will get God Like treatment at Unforgiven...Cena's treatment will make the ECW fans seem like Seasame Street...If Cena Wins..They may actually riot...

Don't be so sure. It really depends on the age of the crowd. There are plenty of youngling Canadian wannabe gangsta types that will cheer for Cena. Canada is not nearly as partisan as it was in the mid-late 90's. The past few years I would say they have been pretty dissapointing and willing to go with the WWE Flow most of the time.

Don't be so sure. It really depends on the age of the crowd. There are plenty of youngling Canadian wannabe gangsta types that will cheer for Cena. Canada is not nearly as partisan as it was in the mid-late 90's. The past few years I would say they have been pretty dissapointing and willing to go with the WWE Flow most of the time.

Bret hart will go on Candadian tv and say John Cena thinks Canada is Gay...Edge is a Great Canadian...