TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I have no idea why they would bring back Kenzo. I still have nightmares about Smackdown in 2004 when they were jobbing Van Dam out to Kenzo and Dupree, while John Cena squashed those very same guys shortly thereafter.

did kenzo actually do anything useful aprt from winning the tag titles? no, so what was the piont of bringing him back? they will probably get ron symmons back next :( :(

did kenzo actually do anything useful aprt from winning the tag titles? no, so what was the piont of bringing him back? they will probably get ron symmons back next :( :(

Simmons, has been signed with the company for over an year now.

its safe to say that a Raw guy will win money in the bank right?

Pretty much. The SD guys aren't ME level and at least RVD/Flair are over enough to justify getting a title shot.

Lashley has the best chance out of Smackdown! but I figure him and Finlay cancel each other out of winning and Hardy has no chance at all. I don't think he's even in the Power 25.

Matt, probably takes the big bump of the night. As Benjamin, RVD and Lashley are too important. Flair is too old to take more then just one big bump and Finlay shouldn't be doing anything but ass-kicking.

I don't know...after the way they put over Lashley last week on Smackdown, I could see him taking the Money in the Bank match.

Personally, I have a feeling that somehow RVD will win. Of course, everything WWE has done with RVD in his entire tenure there makes me think otherwise.

I still have this scary feeling that Flair wins the MITB early in the show and goes freakin nuts as he is soaked in blood and then at the end of the night, Triple H wins and Flair pulls a Hogan on him and goes over Triple H to win the title.

It won't happen but it's a freaky possibility and I wouldn't put it past them because HHH still buries Cena, puts over his idol with a fluke lost and gets a quickie reign added to his total.

It'd be a better moment then a forced cliche ending with Rey, Benoit, Dean and Eddy's family in the ring celebrating Rey's title win.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Do you think its possible that someone beats the piss out of Hardy backstage and takes his spot? That'd rule. The burial of Hardy is the third best storyline in the company right now.

Do you think its possible that someone beats the piss out of Hardy backstage and takes his spot? That'd rule. The burial of Hardy is the third best storyline in the company right now.

It'd make sense for Animal to do this, because a) He already hates Hardy b) fits his character c) hometown and d) His brother.

Carlito, would be hilarious. He could be pissed at Masters because they lost the title match or excited because they won the title and just to be Carlito he angers/excites Master so much that Hardy gets in the cross-fire and Masters takes out Hardy.

Carlito, steps in and claims since he proposed the match, he was technically allowed to replace an injured performer.

Carlito, can do bumps and comedy spots and Masters, the idiot he is can cost Carlito the match.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

YES! And the running gag all through the night is that everytime Hardy wakes up, whoever just lost their match can knock him out again.

YES! And the running gag all through the night is that everytime Hardy wakes up, whoever just lost their match can knock him out again.

It'd be like Mike Sanders on Thunder, way back in the day but more enjoyable. The punchline should be Matt waking up to see Lita, standing by him.

Matt looks up and smiles and goes "Lita? Is that you? Oh, I knew you'd come back for me. I love you..."

Lita, bends down and gives Matt a little kiss on the cheek. Matt, has a huge smile on his face and starts to get up and just as he does, Lita shoves Matt into a pissed off Mick Foley who whacks him with a chair.

Lita takes off running again and shouts "THANKS MATT!"...

It'd be like Mike Sanders on Thunder, way back in the day but more enjoyable. The punchline should be Matt waking up to see Lita, standing by him.

Matt looks up and smiles and goes "Lita? Is that you? Oh, I knew you'd come back for me. I love you..."

Lita, bends down and gives Matt a little kiss on the cheek. Matt, has a huge smile on his face and starts to get up and just as he does, Lita shoves Matt into a pissed off Mick Foley who whacks him with a chair.

u just gave me horrid flashbacks to the lita-dean malenko "romance"

u just gave me horrid flashbacks to the lita-dean malenko "romance"

How does that fantasy scenario, relate to the awesome Melenko/Lita storyline?

Guest Floridian Cool

Maven was the ultimate heel for me before he ever even turned heel.

Guest nokia

This is from Meltzers update;

"Sean O'Haire is in Omaha for a WWE tryout"

* Love to see him back if he makes it, and with Jeff Hardy gone form wwe he'd be able to do the "Seanton Bomb"

"Haven't heard anything, but haven't checked on it either.

Dave"

I'm also not sure why people would buy into this when whatever dirtsite first posted it gave away it was a joke/false. PWI has no story about it and Fantasy players received no e-mails, and no one has any nude Hiroko pictures. Yet here we are, several posts later, discussing it as real news.

Former WWE Tag Team Champion Kenzo Suzuki has been resigned by WWE. WWE sent an e-mail out to people who signed up for the WWE Fantasy Game and the chat rooms that Suzuki has agreed to return. This marks the fifth recent WWE return as WWE resigned Chuck Palumbo, Test, Shannon Moore, and Henry Godwin were all resigned to WWE Contracts.

Kenzo's wife, Hiroko, has been posing nude with the hopes of getting a spot on Hollywood, but may very well return to WWE with Kenzo. It's possible that Kenzo will be sent to Raw to reform his tag team with Rene Dupree.

explscan.gif

Perhaps Bret, at WM 22, will "shoot" on WWE and lead an invasion of "REAL" talent that has been "screwed" in the past by being fired, including Bret Hart, Henry O. Godwinn, Test, Kenzo Suzuki, Shannon Moore, and Hiroko.

Bret - WWE Champ

Test & Kenzo - Tag Champs

H.O.G. - The "muscle" or "Sid role"

Moore - the trampoline act

Hiroko - the valet

WE NEVER SAW IT COMING.

"Haven't heard anything, but haven't checked on it either.

Dave"

I'm also not sure why people would buy into this when whatever dirtsite first posted it gave away it was a joke/false. PWI has no story about it and Fantasy players received no e-mails, and no one has any nude Hiroko pictures. Yet here we are, several posts later, discussing it as real news.

Nobody thought to question why somebody would make up a "WWE re-signs Kenzo" story. :P

Keller:

Jerry Lawler is hosting the Hall of Fame, as announced on Raw tonight, because Jim Ross has been moved into the play-by-play slot for the Raw matches at WrestleMania. Joey Styles was informed of the news earlier today. As of two days ago, Ross was telling people he was awaiting word on his role at WM weekend, but he assumed it was the Hall of Fame banquet. The news is a blow to Styles, but given Ross's history with the company and his stature as an announcer, it's not necessarily the dishonor it could be otherwise.