TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Dear god, the more I think about it... the better it gets. Just imagine the training vignettes... Lashley spearing a big redwood tree. Khali throwing huge rocks around. Daivari giving an inspirational speech in Farsi. Lashley visiting a monument for fallen soldiers.

EPIC~! I'd buy Mania if they put this on.

I'm guessing Khali will cause Dreamer to "stop fighting the good fight" and retire. At which time, The Sandman will replace Dreamer in the feud and get his chops crushed to the point where we won't see him anymore either. No worries though, as Lashley will save us from the phenom known as The Great Khali.

Guest Natchou

Since the DX/Rated RKO match at NYR has now been switched to a match for the Tag-team Championship when before 3 days ago it had been a non-title match, do you guys think that they plan on making DX the new tag-team champions? Because if they aren't planning this, why didn't they keep this match a non-title match all the way to Sunday night? :huh:

Deep South Wrestlings new website is up and running at dswrestling.com. While not as slick as the new OVW site and seemingly takes for ever to load(maybe my computer) it's still a lot better than previous attempts.

I basically use these websites for their superstar sections, though I follow along with live reports and such. Afa Jr., yes of the legendary family, is a relatively new arrival, though has recently joined up with Urban Assault when G-Rilla was jumped out(heading to OVW). Afa is said to be green as hell. Actually DSW is more of the starter training school, with OVW being for the more advanced developmentals. It is said ECW is going to transform to be a further step in the developmental ladder. Basically Deep South is A-Ball, OVW will be AA and ECW will be AAA, or Rookie Ball(DSW), Single A(OVW), Double A(ECW) and Triple A(Smackdown) to the Major Leagues of Raw for those Baseball fans here. So Deep South is chock full of green wrestlers, though they do have some that jump right from Deep South to wwe programming (Montel Vontavious Porter for one, ECW's Mike Knox for another). the other two members of Urban Assault are Sonny Siaki(the one in the same) and Eric Perez. Perez was scheduled be part of ECW though never debuted though worked on their house show circuit befotre it was canceled.

The Freakin' Deacon played Fake Kane in that go nowhere storyline. WWE wasn't impressed with Deacon at all, in what was supposed to be a big angle and his break into the wwe.

Derrick Neikirk is a long time indie worker, I believe worked in Cali and PHX. He's was one of Heymans' Security (replaced Danny Basham when he was injured) and it is said that he might debut in ECW teaming with Mike Knox(Knox and Neikirk teamed in UPW and in DSW so they have certain chemistry).

Robert Anthony is the newly signed develomental Egotistico Fantastico (sans mask). Ray Gordy is the son of the late Terry Gordy. Up until recently he was teaming with Damina Steele(not the Cali wrestler) in a gimmick where Gordy was the "Urban/black/hiphop" component and the african american Steele played the "whitey/polo shirt/country club" role reversal gimmick. I think this is the angle Haas and Benjamin might be playing out as Haas recently got corn rows put in and has been "talkin' jive" and giving hand signals and such while entering the arena. Back to Gordy, he's not teaming with Henry Godwinn(yep) in a pig farmer tag team.

Roughhouse O'Reilly was the developmental who failed a Wellness Test while touring with the ECW House Show Circuit.

Tony Santorelli teams with Micah Taylor as "High Impact", with Santarelli being an adrenelin junkie and Micah being a Hawaiian Surfer Dude.

David Heath is Gangrel. Gangrel was hired to be part of the Vampire faction in ECW, but showed out terribly out of shape and that idea was dropped.

Suede is very intereting. Until a few months ago he wrestled as Tommy Suede, without the mask, and while he's pretty good in the ring, was very vanilla/bland. However he seems like a completely different wrestler since he put the mask on.

Jake Hager is a University of Oklahoma wrestler who's trying his hand in the sports entertainment world. He's supposed to be rapidly improving. I thought he would have been a good tag partner for Haas if they wanted to keep Benjamin a singles worker.

Bradley Jay is the current champion, from what I can understand is that he has all the basics down, but lacks any flash in the ring.

Daniel Rodimer is no where to be found on the website - I wonder if that was done at the behest of WWE creative??

Again, I don't actually watch the territory so some where will probably have a lot more to add. I'm just regurgitating what I've read about the wrestlers while trying to follow along though the internet.

Guest Toddiwod
David Heath is Gangrel. Gangrel was hired to be part of the Vampire faction in ECW, but showed out terribly out of shape and that idea was dropped.

THANK GOD! Please for the love of all that is right and holy... no more wrestling vampires!

I think they actually have something with Thorn. He seems decent in the ring, and he doesn't do any really weird or stupid gimmick stuff, other than dressing a little gothish. Plus, Ariel has a unique look and is easy on the eyes. I think they're better off with him as a solo wrestler than if they had put him in a stable of vampire types.

Guest Toddiwod
I think they actually have something with Thorn. He seems decent in the ring, and he doesn't do any really weird or stupid gimmick stuff, other than dressing a little gothish. Plus, Ariel has a unique look and is easy on the eyes. I think they're better off with him as a solo wrestler than if they had put him in a stable of vampire types.

I'm not gonna knock Ariel... that woman is fine.

What can I say though? I guess I've always hated vampires. They're such a stupid goth cliche'.

Then again, we really don't need any more white rapper wrestlers either, so I'm really hoping this K-Fed bullshit is done for.

It works as a lower card act. Plus, there's not trying to play it off as a real vampire... just two freaks who are into that sort of thing.

That has to be covering up something else, but I don't remember him having anything there before...

That's not even a nautical star - which everybody and their uncle seem to have. The Nautical Star has become the new barbed wire arm band...

Also not to completely digress, however Edge was much better when Lita was on his arm. He needs another slutty diva to play off of...

p1070667rs2mk2.jpg

Real or fake?

woooooooooo

Looks like the Dallas Cowboys' star. I wanted something like that but in black and white.

EDIT: I found this on wikipedia...

Copeland had a tattoo on his upper biceps of a shark flexing its arm that resembled the protagonists of the cartoon "Street Sharks". He later covered that tattoo with a tattoo of a sun.

Copeland had a tattoo on his upper biceps of a shark flexing its arm that resembled the protagonists of the cartoon "Street Sharks". He later covered that tattoo with a tattoo of a sun.

I believe that was on his other arm though...

adamcopeland.jpg

I believe that was on his other arm though...

adamcopeland.jpg

True.....

I coulda sworn they said right arm.

Aww how cute. Ashley Massaro has the same tattoo. The black star with an outline is popular with strippers/alternative chicks. Hey isn't she. Matt Hardy's girl. friend. UthinkUKnowMe!

Last I heard, it was over between the two of them, months ago. Hardy posted something on his site about it, which got posted here, I think.

2d8fh35.jpg

2006 Die Hard of the Year announced

Written: December 27, 2006

Voting has ended and you, the ECW fans, have selected Melanie Halton and Angie Grose as the 2006 Die Hards of the Year.

Both beauties came out to the Oct. 10 show in Jacksonville, Fla. to support their girl, and hometown hero, Kelly Kelly. In a very close poll, Melanie and Angie beat out a slew of other Die Hards including Pepsi fiend Jerry, Milwaukee Buck Charlie Villanueva and vampiric Lashley-loving Leslie Sharon Murray.

Be sure to show your extreme pride at an ECW show and you could be the next ECW Die Hard.

2d8fh35.jpg

2006 Die Hard of the Year announced

Written: December 27, 2006

Voting has ended and you, the ECW fans, have selected Melanie Halton and Angie Grose as the 2006 Die Hards of the Year.

Both beauties came out to the Oct. 10 show in Jacksonville, Fla. to support their girl, and hometown hero, Kelly Kelly. In a very close poll, Melanie and Angie beat out a slew of other Die Hards including Pepsi fiend Jerry, Milwaukee Buck Charlie Villanueva and vampiric Lashley-loving Leslie Sharon Murray.

Be sure to show your extreme pride at an ECW show and you could be the next ECW Die Hard.

Are you fuckin serious...............

You know, I'd be upset of how they are using ECW if I didn't already know that ECW died years ago. Now it's just kinda funny. Not ha ha funny but wow, you guys are pathetic funny.