TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest ian02840

I have given this alot of thought. HHH is down. HBK is out for revenge for his fallen teammate. Have RR come down to HBK RKO and Edge. Let Rated RKO and gloat and when their back is turned HBK will double clothesline them over the top and skin the cat to win. Thus they will be hit the floor at close to the same time, and it will set up a feud between them as to who has a more legit gripe. This will set the stage for HBK and Cena to main event, and RKO and Edge will become involved in the match due to McMahon and Coachman making it a fatal 4 way match. This will do two things. It elevates Orton to the main event again. It re energizes the Cena Edge angle. And it allows HBK to lose cleanly to a new comer(Cena) without necessarily being pinned. Cena can also stay as a mega face if Edge pins HBK instead. I think this is the route to go honestly. it only makes sense.

Anyone find it funny that one guy in Congress asked to take the day off for the BCS Bowl yesterday, and Congress took the day off. But when JR wanted to go to the Oklahoma game he got denied.

I'm sure JR isn't regretting it after that exciting K-Fed/Cena match he got to sit and call instead of seeing one of, if not the greatest bowl game in College Football history.

Been even worse if the game had been last night, then he might have missed calling the epic Rosie vs Donald match.

Someone posted this on DVDTalk. The following WWE DVDs are now on display at Walmart:

$3.88

Hard Knocks - Chris Benoit

Bring the Pain - Brock Lesnar

Backlash '04 (Benoit,Michaels,HHH Triple Threat rematch)

No Way Out '04 (Guerrero wins the WWE title)

Vengeance '04

Unforgiven '04

Bad Blood '04 (Michaels/HHH Hell in the Cell)

Royal Rumble '04

20 Years too Soon - Billy Graham

Taboo Tuesday '04

Before they were Superstars 2

$8.88

World's Greatest Managers

Royal Rumble '06

Road Warriors

One of a Kind - RVD

Survivor Series '05

Taboo Tuesday '05

Unforgiven '05

You also forgot Backlash 05 and Judgment Day 05 which I bought, aswell as the Chris Benoit DVD. being that I work at a Wal-Mart. the WWE DVD displays caught my eye with surprise. they had alot of great selections there. JD 05 was a great show all around and IMO is a very underated ppv IMO. not a bad match on the card at all. and the Benoit DVD was great for the excellent match selections.

Someone posted this on DVDTalk. The following WWE DVDs are now on display at Walmart:

$3.88

Vengeance '04

Unforgiven '04

Royal Rumble '04

Taboo Tuesday '04

$8.88

Royal Rumble '06

Road Warriors

One of a Kind - RVD

Survivor Series '05

Taboo Tuesday '05

Unforgiven '05

JD 05 was a great show all around and IMO is a very underated IMO. not a bad match on the card at all.

Heidenreich vs. Orlando Jordan disagrees.

$3.88

Vengeance '04

Unforgiven '04

Royal Rumble '04

Taboo Tuesday '04

$8.88

Royal Rumble '06

Road Warriors

One of a Kind - RVD

Survivor Series '05

Taboo Tuesday '05

Unforgiven '05

JD 05 was a great show all around and IMO is a very underated IMO. not a bad match on the card at all.

Heidenreich vs. Orlando Jordan disagrees.

I really didn't think it was as bad as it should of been, althought it was the worst match om the card.

Donald Trump is on Conan right now, but it doesn't look like they're going to mention the WWE bullshit.

Here is a picture of the Walmart display:

standwweos1.jpg

Donald Trump is on Conan right now, but it doesn't look like they're going to mention the WWE bullshit.

Here is a picture of the Walmart display:

standwweos1.jpg

Is that at all wal-marts?

If it is, I might have to go check it out.

i'm thinking no, because I went to visit a couple months ago and they had no WWE dvd's whatsoever. Actually, they had one WrestleMania collection DVD, from like 6-10 or something, and that was it. Makes me think my WALMART doesn't carry enough WWE dvd's that I haven't seen.

i'm thinking no, because I went to visit a couple months ago and they had no WWE dvd's whatsoever. Actually, they had one WrestleMania collection DVD, from like 6-10 or something, and that was it. Makes me think my WALMART doesn't carry enough WWE dvd's that I haven't seen.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I went to Wal-Mart to see, and they didn't have that set up thing.

All they had was the McMahon DVD, the Wrestlemania DVD, the ONS II DVD (w/ Barely Legal), and i think something else.

None of em were $3

Keep checking back. With things like this, some stores get them one week and other stores don't have the same thing up for a week or two or three.

I find it ironic how WWE has just about ignored the TNA/VKM stuff, yet Rosie and Trump seem to be ignoring the WWE stuff so far. I know that there are rumors of Trump at least showing up on WWE TV, but he didn't mention anything on Conan.

Keep checking back. With things like this, some stores get them one week and other stores don't have the same thing up for a week or two or three.

I find it ironic how WWE has just about ignored the TNA/VKM stuff, yet Rosie and Trump seem to be ignoring the WWE stuff so far. I know that there are rumors of Trump at least showing up on WWE TV, but he didn't mention anything on Conan.

There were a lot of people on the ECW brand last night who were stunned to see CM Punk jobbing clean to a midcarder like Hardcore Holly on ECW last night. The story from what I’ve been told is that this has stemmed back all the way from December To Dismember. When Heyman was still helping book the show, he wanted CM Punk to be the one to choke out Big Show with the Anaconda Vice early on, and shock everyone watching. According to those who were there, Arn Anderson and Finlay both stepped in and made sure that didn’t happen. I was told that Arn had said that Punk isn’t over and that his finisher isn’t over and that he should not be the one to take out Big Show. They went to Vince with this, and of course Vince sided with the big monstrous guy in Lashley. From that point on, Finlay and Arn have not exactly been pulling for Punk so to speak. Lagana doesn’t want to mix it up with the agents like Heyman would have, so he just goes with flow. The interesting thing I’ve heard is that initially CM Punk was supposed to lose via screw job last night by Holly with his feet on the ropes or with a ref bump. The finish was instead changed to what you saw. It’s been long said that Stephanie McMahon doesn’t see value in CM Punk for what ever reason. So basically as it stands, Punk doesn’t exactly have friends in WWE. While there are people in the company who say that Holly is a good man and that he’s been in the company for a long while, it doesn’t change the fact that he’s a midcarder, always has been and always will be. And that guy ended the winning streak of someone supposedly not over while the fans were chanting his name during the match. And people from Raw and Smackdown did notice the difference in how the undefeated wrestler on Raw was booked, and how the undefeated wrestler on ECW was booked. Unbelievable, that’s all I can tell you.

-PWI Hotline

Now watch how the smarks turn their backs on their previous favorites, Anderson and Finlay, for holding back their new favorite, CM Punk.

What exactly is a 'smark', in your eyes, and are you one? I'm not trying to start anything, but I've noticed lately the term 'smark' getting thrown around a lot when people want to deride the opinion of others, for whatever reason, without really explaining why they're to be mocked for holding the opinion they do.

And just to add news to this thread, some bits from the latest F4W:

Monday's Raw was considered "an utter disaster and embarrassment" internally.

Vince was irate after the Giant Khali interview segment. It apparently had something to do with how it was shot. Whatever it was, he was livid.

Now watch how the smarks turn their backs on their previous favorites, Anderson and Finlay, for holding back their new favorite, CM Punk.

...and what's wrong with that? Praise their in-ring work all you want but an asshole is an asshole.

You realize that posting here also makes you a smark...

No way, I'm sure there are plenty of marks here. All wrestlers probably.

So what is a 'smark' then? You've thrown that term around lately, so tell us what it means.

So what is a 'smark' then? You've thrown that term around lately, so tell us what it means.

You talking to me?

You talking to me?

No, the other billdynamite whose post I quoted.

You talking to me?

there were other people involved in the quote.

Regardless, why would i need your approval on what i say a smark is?

You talking to me?

there were other people involved in the quote.

Regardless, why would i need your approval on what i say a smark is?

I quoted you directly.

I'm not sure why you're talking about approval. I'm just asking you what a 'smark' is. You've used the term to refer to people or groups of people in a negative manner, so I'm interested in what the word means in the way you're using it.