TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

"McMahon was said to have zero recollection of the DDP-Undertaker stalking angle…"

Which is absolutely insane since Vince mcMahon **did the voice of the stalker** during the "Sara at Home" vignettes.

Rena Mero (Sable) remains married to Brock Lesnar, supporting him as he trains for MMA.

I guess I've been living under a rock, that's the first time I've heard about that. Isn't Sable pushing 40?

"Shelton Benjamin moved to Texas to live near good friends Jackie Gayda and Charlie Haas. Shortly thereafter Umaga moved in right next door to Benjamin" . . . I can just imagine Umaga being the annoying tagalong to Gayda/WGTT on their days off.

With everything he does, it's understandable that Vince would forget a storyline from six years ago, even if he played somewhat of a part in it.

And to be fair, it was a bloody awful angle.

"Shelton Benjamin moved to Texas to live near good friends Jackie Gayda and Charlie Haas. Shortly thereafter Umaga moved in right next door to Benjamin" . . . I can just imagine Umaga being the annoying tagalong to Gayda/WGTT on their days off.

This could be WWE's first comedy movie.

100 pounds says Jerry Lawler cried about this.

I don't think so. Lawler's hyper-drooling over anything female is clearly compensation for homosexual panic.

I hope they carry through with the "classy diva" thing. I am one of the few people on the planet that likes women's wrestling and thinks they could make something out of it.

Of course, we are probably working with the WWE definition of "class."

- Mr. Kennedy apparently suffered a triceps injury over the weekend, though we don't know what his status is yet. I'm told things look bad and it's crazy at WWE today.

F4W

Serious or not, it appears WWE are under the impression it is.

Also, Alvarez shot down Keller's version of the Orton incident as being incorrect, and the room trashing was what got him sent home rather than a reaction to it.

Somehow, I don't that is the case. I'm sure along the lines in the deep and screwed up history of pro wrestling, someone was given a title reign as punishment.

Bad news for Kennedy, as if he is considered injury prone the company will never get behind him and give him a huge push. Though given that he announced waiting to use his MITB contract, he can simply retire and sit on the sidelines saying that he's going to take some time off to be in peak physical shape whereas whomever is champion will have the wears of the road on them for the full year...

SD! needs some OVW call-ups, but the only wrestler they are likley to get is Mark Freakin' Henry.

I wonder how KK was hurt now - I wonder if it was executing his finisher like last time. The move got him over, but it's probably not worth the trouble anymore.

aww shit, SmackDown is going through it's now-annual injury madness. This is pretty freakin awful. Whoever says a draft isn't necessary at this point is just being crazy.

Mr. Kennedy :(

UPDATE ON DAWN MARIE'S LAWSUIT AGAINST WWE

In summer 2005, former ECW & WWE star Dawn Marie was one of many in a cluster of firings that took place at that time. The problem is that Dawn was a few months pregnant at that time. Firing an female employee while she is pregnant is a serious no-no for an employer to do. Dawn's lawsuit against WWE is still ongoing and she has recently gotten two new attorneys for the case.

Her argument is that she was fired even though she was told she wouldn't be, and that she could have easily worked for WWE in some other capacity until her return. Unfortunately, Dawn was caught up with the tirade of releases at the time.

Wade Keller of Pro Wrestling Torch reports that there is a slim chance of her returning to WWE although other former Divas have returned from even worse things, for example Sable returning in 2003 after filing a $130 million sexual harassment lawsuit against WWE less than a week after the death of Owen Hart.

TNA and Dawn have been in contact in the past and with President Dixie Carter having two children, she probably holds more sympathy.

Dawn's last appearance for WWE was at the side of Lance Storm for ECW One Night Stand in 2005.

Here is the comprehensive list of those that were fired in summer 2005:

-- Marc Loyd

-- Dawn Marie

-- Mark Jindrak

-- Mordecai

-- Joy Giovanni

-- Kenzo Suzuki

-- Marty Jannetty

-- Jackie Gayda

-- Charlie Haas

-- Spike Dudley

-- Matt Morgan

-- Shannon Moore

-- Akio

-- Gangrel

-- Billy Kidman

At this time, it was also decided that WWE would not pursue contract renewals for The Dudley Boys. Mordecai (as Kevin Thorn), Jannetty, Haas, Moore, Akio (as Jimmy Wang Yang), and Gangrel were eventually re-signed. Jannetty & Gangrel were fired again. Jannetty was re-signed again and was almost immediately fired for no-showing shows.

In summer 2005, former ECW & WWE star Dawn Marie was one of many in a cluster of firings that took place at that time. The problem is that Dawn was a few months pregnant at that time. Firing an female employee while she is pregnant is a serious no-no for an employer to do. Dawn's lawsuit against WWE is still ongoing and she has recently gotten two new attorneys for the case.

Her argument is that she was fired even though she was told she wouldn't be, and that she could have easily worked for WWE in some other capacity until her return. Unfortunately, Dawn was caught up with the tirade of releases at the time.

Wade Keller of Pro Wrestling Torch reports that there is a slim chance of her returning to WWE although other former Divas have returned from even worse things, for example Sable returning in 2003 after filing a $130 million sexual harassment lawsuit against WWE less than a week after the death of Owen Hart.

TNA and Dawn have been in contact in the past and with President Dixie Carter having two children, she probably holds more sympathy.

Dawn's last appearance for WWE was at the side of Lance Storm for ECW One Night Stand in 2005.

-- Marc Loyd

-- Dawn Marie

-- Mark Jindrak

-- Mordecai

-- Joy Giovanni

-- Kenzo Suzuki

-- Marty Jannetty

-- Jackie Gayda

-- Charlie Haas

-- Spike Dudley

-- Matt Morgan

-- Shannon Moore

-- Akio

-- Gangrel

-- Billy Kidman

At this time, it was also decided that WWE would not pursue contract renewals for The Dudley Boys. Mordecai (as Kevin Thorn), Jannetty, Haas, Moore, Akio (as Jimmy Wang Yang), and Gangrel were eventually re-signed. Jannetty & Gangrel were fired again. Jannetty was re-signed again and was almost immediately fired for no-showing shows.

I don't know what or how she expects to win this...........it's pretty obvious from the number of people let go her being pregnant had little to do with her release.

-- Marc Loyd

-- Dawn Marie

-- Mark Jindrak

-- Mordecai

-- Joy Giovanni

-- Kenzo Suzuki

-- Marty Jannetty

-- Jackie Gayda

-- Charlie Haas

-- Spike Dudley

-- Matt Morgan

-- Shannon Moore

-- Akio

-- Gangrel

-- Billy Kidman

I don't know what or how she expects to win this...........it's pretty obvious from the number of people let go her being pregnant had little to do with her release.

The # of people or who was released has nothing to do with her being released while Pregnant. If she was told her job was safe while she was Preggers then she shouldn't have been released. She does actually have a case.

(I may have mis-read what you ment, if thats the case, sorry.)

Which news sites do you guys use btw? I check Lords of Pain about twice a day at the moment, but I'm wondering if there's anywhere that catches more stories?

WrestlingDB

I hate sites like LOP that just cut and paste news from other sites; while I think PWI is the worst for misleading headlines, Lords of Paste and others like them just seem to make it worse sometimes when re-doing their headlines.

What's the deal with the referees suddenly making a big deal out of checking the shoulders before every fall all of a sudden? I'm not the only one who's noticed it, surely? Is it in lieu of anything (Michaels/Orton, Backlash's ending) or just a sudden decision for some reason?

The referee's have been instructed to treat the match as a shoot. So, if a wrestler is meant to kick out, he/she better remember to, because the referee isn't going to hold up the three count. It's what caused the unscheduled women's title changes on the recent European tour; Victoria forget to kick out, or wasn't able to, and Mickie James pinned her to win the women's title, forcing a hurried rematch later on in the card for Melina to get the belt back.

And it's Benoit vs. MVP 2/3 falls at JD.

This seems like one of those cyclical rules that come up. I swear I read this exact story 4 years ago due to a messed up finished in a big tag match on Raw.

Vince pinning Lashley before Mania (I believe that's when it was) seemed very flukey. It looked like Lashley was trying to kick out but couldn't, then Umaga beat him up and Vince pinned him again.

The ongoing conflict between United States Champion Chris Benoit and Montel Vontavious Porter will add another chapter at Judgment Day when the two SmackDown Superstars face off in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the gold. MVP earned the right to face Benoit once more when he scored a huge victory over former rival Kane in a No. 1 Contender’s Match on SmackDown.

MVP’s pursuit of championship gold has seen him push Benoit to the limit numerous times, only to watch as the experience of the Rabid Wolverine comes out on top. The flashy and confident Superstar has vowed that Benoit will be the first man to lose gold to him.

Chris Benoit remains the United States Champion, and until MVP can find a way to get past the in-ring savvy of the veteran, the only bling the ballin’ Porter can flash is around his neck – not his waist.