TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I remember reading about a match where Undertaker had to fight off Paul Heyman's minions and if he lost Paul Bearer would be buried alive in cement. Apparently he WON...and then killed Paul himself. I was curious about why he did that if the point of the match was to save him. I looked it up on google and every recap just said he claimed he was sorry to Paul. What? Did he ever explain why he killed his own friend when he was just trying to save him? Why did Heyman have him buried in cement anyway?

He did it to show that if he'd do that to his friend of so many years, then just imagine what he'd do to his enemies.

He ended up never killing

most of

his enemies. :lol:

Was Hogan turning down the part in hopes of getting final confirmation that Santa with Muscles 2 would go into production?

He heard they might reprise his character for Three Ninjas 5 and had to make sure he had a clear schedule.

Oh man, if he was in Heel mode that would have been the best thing ever.

<Rocky Wonka>Do you think you will win the prize?

<Veruca Salt>Of co...

<Rocky Wonka>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Owen hart died May 19th and we failed to mention it.

May 23rd, actually.

EDIT: somebody beat me to it, however the reason I remember is that it is the day after my birthday. :(

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

If ever there was a comment that didn't warrant a thread...

Guest Coffey

Shelly looks a lot better than Beth, yet Beth is one that wound up on Raw, while Shelly was on Velocity once with Burchill and Dreamer didn't like her so she went back to OVW.

*sigh*

Was Hogan turning down the part in hopes of getting final confirmation that Santa with Muscles 2 would go into production?

He heard they might reprise his character for Three Ninjas 5 and had to make sure he had a clear schedule.

No, more likely he didn't want to return the job to Superman.

Guest hasbeen

Who's the man beast with the freaky jaw line who's been attacking Mickie James?

Beth Phoenix. She's from OVW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Carolan

From that site:

Beth began wrestling in her high school amatur wrestling team. She was the first female varsity wrestler in her high school's history. She became the North-East freestyle womens champion (72 kgs weight class) in 1999. She also became the womens champion (72 kgs weight class) at the New York State Fair Tournament in 1999, and was named the most outstanding wrestler that same year in the Brockport Freestyle Tournament. She was also a member of USA Wrestling (a freestyle wrestling club). She then entered a pro-wrestling school in 1999. Being a pro-wrestler was always a goal of Beth's she believed that having a good amateur background would give her solid foundations for a pro career. Her first choice for wrestling school was Stu Hart's Dungeon, but because of the location she decided on a more local school. She was trained by the Allnighters - Joey Knight and Robin Nightly who were trained in the Hart Dungeon. Beth made her pro debut wrestling Alexis Laree (Mickie James).

Sounds like she has some ability, glad to read that.

Who's the man beast with the freaky jaw line who's been attacking Mickie James?

Beth Phoenix. She's from OVW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Carolan

I will soil my pants if she busts out the Super Samoan Driver like is listed on her moves. Soil it with what I don't know, but pants will be soiled.

Anyone else really bummed about the MNM split up? I just thought it would be interesting seeing them chasing the title. Plus the tag division losses the team that's beeny carrying it for about a year. Who do Spanky and London have the fued with now, the Gymani? :throwup: I don't see a half way decent singles carrier for Mercury or Nitro.

As I was watching the tag match on the PPV, I was saying to myself that this feud could be the one thing that reinvents tag team wrestling in WWE. When I saw that they were going to split up MNM, it just totally ruined all of that. They could have had such a perfect long term feud with a lot of twists and turns.

Yeah, MNM breaking up sucks. Gymini will probably get the next feud with London & Kendrick, but there's always the possibility of some defenses against the Mexicools or Noble & Kash.

Guest Princess Leena

That's why I don't understand not moving all of MNM to Raw... since I guess the main reason for this "firing" is to get Melina in the women's division.

Mercury is nothing now.

I could see them just releasing Mercury and then him going back to TNA.

It's a damn shame that they are doing all of this (especially if it's because of that Booker T/Batista bullshit) becasue MNM is one of the brightest points in recent WWE history. I was slow to take to them, but once it finally happened I became a huge fan. I don't even think that they were ever really allowed to take off like they could have. Hell, they weren't even on WM were they?